Prologue

Was love meant to be this suffocating? Was the feeling that had been described ever so beautifully since he was born, suppose to scare him like that? Was that really love or something else? Was he living in a lie? If not then was he wrong to feel ...

Was love meant to be this suffocating? Was the feeling that had been described ever so beautifully since he was born, suppose to scare him like that? Was that really love or something else? Was he living in a lie? If not then was he wrong to feel this way when all they were displaying was the teeming love they had for him in their hearts.

"Stop it! Will you? We care for you so much. Then how can you say something so cruel to us?"

He just wanted to shut out all those questions and voices. He wanted to just run away somewhere far and distant. Somewhere he could feel himself again.

He was so exhausted. Tired after losing himself so suddenly. It did not take even a second for his soul to get ripped off from his body and now he felt like an empty shell. A shell that was getting tossed around for being different. For being lonely and... pitiful?

"Jungkook!! Stop!"

He didn't want to. Was it so difficult for them to understand? Why couldn't they let him breathe? Did he not deserve even that anymore? Everything felt like a torture to him. Every action from them an arrow that was piercing him slowly but painfully.

"You are not allowed to go outside yet!! Stop being adamant!!"

His heart was shattering but more than that he could feel the rage and frustration boiling the blood in his veins. The tears that stung his eyes were filled with every excruciating emotion he felt. Their flow slowly leaving him all dry and dreary inside.

"Jungkook!!"

He couldn't stop himself now. "STOP IT! STOP IT!" He screamed at the top of his voice. His hands getting hold of whatever they could and smashing it to the floor. He kicked the chairs, ottomans, tables and what not. His screams shaking up the entire mansion.

"Stop it. S......Stop it! Please. Pl....please." The raven head fell onto his knees. His voice getting faint with every word. "I beg you. Please stop treating me like this. It hurts me more than this." He said pointing to himself.

"We love you. Don't say that. We'll keep....."

"You all suffocate me." He intervened, stealing away all their words. "You all make it difficult to breathe. I feel like a prisoner here. What did I do to deserve this? I never asked you all to be like you are now. Did I?"

His cries intensified. The tears of pain rendering them all speechless. The agony he was facing was visible in his eyes. That agony he was going through could be heard in his voice.

"Let us protect you. We can't lose you Jungkook. We just can't."

He looked up from the floor on hearing that. A scoff escaped his mouth as he stood up staggering a little. Those ebony eyes staring at his family with nothing but disappointment.

"You've already failed to do so. You couldn't protect whatever was left of me. I was crying for help but you locked me up instead. Now I just think it would have been better if I had died instead. At least I would be whole and not....

scattered like I am today."

▄ ▄ ▄

                                NOTE:

This is purely a work of fiction. All the names and characters in this book are a work of my imagination and any similarities with real life is just a coincidence. All the incidents are fake and should not be connected with real life.
This is my original work. Please do not copy. No translations.

All pictures and gifs used do not belong to me and CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER.

Warning :
1.Taekook
2.Angst
3.Mpreg
4.blood
5.Ummmm......I think you know most of them and y'all don't even care about those warnings.

If you are uncomfortable with any of the above please do not read.
Also refrain yourself from commenting something negative because it will be removed.

An arranged marriage trope is necessary in this collection of stories I'm making. This is going to be a healing story for both our traumatised characters.
(P. S. - The synopsis can describe both the characters by the way. You'll know soon.)

Do vote and comment if you like.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤