Chapter 1 - Kidnapping

It rains heavily in the mountains in spring. At dawn, the dew soaks the soil, making the mountain road even more muddy and sticky. At this moment, two figures appeared and disappeared in the mist in the mountains.

  Zhangyang looked out of place with everything here. She was wearing an elegant and expensive cheongsam and fashionable pointed high heels, which covered her small and beautiful feet perfectly, exposing a slender ankle. With this look, one could easily tell that she was a girl from a big city.

  It's just that the current situation of the delicate city girl is a bit bad. Zhangyang's hands are tied in front of her body, and her slender and white wrists are tied with circles of earthy brown hemp rope. The rough ropes condense on her A circle of ferocious red marks appeared on the surface of her skin, which looked fragile and extremely broken.

  On the other end of the hemp rope was a short man with a limp. It seemed that he felt her friction and turned back to smile sinisterly at her, "Don't you want to show off? Are you satisfied with the current situation?" Zhangyang had a sticker on his mouth. With the seal on her face, even if she wanted to speak, she couldn't say a word at the moment.

  Seeing that she still didn't cry or be afraid, the lame man felt a little unwilling. He tugged on the rope in his hand, causing Zhang Yang to stagger at the other end. After seeing Zhangyang's embarrassment, he smiled heartily and said: "A girl with tender skin and tender flesh like you will definitely be able to fetch a good price in the deep mountains and forests, where there are countless bachelors without wives. You are so lucky, you will never escape again in this life."

  He deliberately said disgusting words, just to see the frightened look on this little girl who almost ruined his good deeds, and to satisfy his perversion.

  Zhangyang frowned her delicate brows. The situation in front of her was indeed something she had not expected. Looking at the short-fire gun in the opponent's hand, it was impossible to say that she was not afraid at all. But she just has a bad habit, she is stubborn.

  "Do you regret it?" The lame man laughed twice. He originally had no intention of tying up Zhang Yang to sell her. On the train, he was looking for girls who came to the city from the countryside. Girls like Zhang Yang were dressed elegantly and delicately. The girl wearing a cheongsam looked like she might be a young girl from a big city, so she was not within the scope of his consideration. If he accidentally runs into someone with a high profile, his lair might be ripped apart.

  People who are in the human trafficking business are very particular about who they sell to.

  Zhangyang listened to the lame man's words and asked himself, do you regret it?

  Just yesterday, she returned to the capital from abroad. This time she returned to China with her mother's last wish. Her mother, who died of illness in a foreign country, still wanted to return to her roots. Zhangyang did not return to the compound immediately, but got on the green train again, preparing to travel bumpyly for a day and night to return to the water town of Jiangnan to bring her mother's ashes back for burial.

  Her father and mother had been divorced for many years, and she returned to her mother's hometown without telling her father.

  First of all, she left her hometown with her mother many years ago and lived on the other side of the Pacific for more than ten years, so she was very unfamiliar with her father. Secondly, she only heard from her brother on the phone that her father was very busy and was often not at home. Even if she called, there might not be anyone at home, not to mention that she could do this alone. In this case, she simply buried her mother by herself, and then went home after finishing the matter.

  Who would have thought that she would meet a lame man on the train.

  Zhangyang slept a little drowsily on the upper bunk. She was alone and did not dare to sleep too deeply. When she heard heavy footsteps on the corridor in the middle of the night, she quietly sat up from the bed and opened her eyes.

  At that time, an old woman was passing by dragging a girl with her arms in her arms. Zhangyang poked his head out and took a look, then he just thought they were mother and daughter and lay back down.

  Who knew that not long after, the old woman she had met before turned back and walked to their compartment. When she looked around, Zhang Yang finally realized that something was wrong.

  "This girl looks good, let's take her away together." The old woman lowered her voice.