Extra 7 - Bunny girl

"But you didn't perform well just now." Zhangyang said in a voice that only two people could hear, and he was too arrogant to speak: "So, now the reward is gone!"

Ji Xingzhi felt that this reward was indeed elusive. He couldn't laugh or cry, so he had to be a clear person even if he died, "Then I would like to ask Teacher Zhang, what exactly did I do that dissatisfied you just now? If you ask, I will Change it." In front of Zhangyang, Ji Xingzhi always admits his mistakes straightforwardly. Anyway, he doesn't know where he went wrong, so he just admits that he is wrong and that's it.

The two of them were whispering, unaware that the two elders sitting at the other end of the sofa were watching them whisper with satisfaction.

Zhangyang's guilty conscience when she entered has long since disappeared. She said, "Just now, were you doubting me?"

Ji Xingzhi was confused and raised his eyebrows slightly to express his lack of understanding.

"You ask me, 'What are you doing again?' Do you think I am going to do something bad?" Zhangyang asked.

She is just looking for trouble, but when she speaks, she is very confident, as if she is the most reasonable person in the world.

Ji Xingzhi was silent. For a moment, he didn't know whether he should lament the tacit understanding between the two, or feel that Zhangyang understood him too well. There was indeed a moment when he felt that Zhang Yang had some bad intentions when he scratched his palm, but now that Zhang Yang had revealed it, he was left speechless.

When Zhangyang saw this, what else didn't he understand? She leaned close to Ji Xingzhi's ear and said as if she was regretful: "It seems that your reward is gone tonight!"

As for what the reward would be, Zhangyang knew that even if he didn't say it now, Ji Xingzhi would definitely be able to think of it.

During her previous wedding, many of her classmates abroad said they could not come to her wedding, but packages were delivered across the ocean. Among them, there are several sets of bunny girl costumes that are popular abroad.

When Zhangyang opened the box and saw the clothes, he immediately put them away. But Zhangyang forgot that during the Chinese New Year, every household is accustomed to cleaning the inside and outside of the home. As for their small family in the courtyard, this kind of thing was of course taken care of by Ji Xingzhi alone. Naturally, Ji Xingzhi also saw the sexy bunny girl clothes with few pieces of fabric that had been hidden by Zhangyang and hidden from the light of day.

Although he didn't know the specific purpose of the clothes, Ji Xingzhi almost realized the moment he saw the clothes that it was not something serious.

Generally speaking, he looks down on such improper things, but if there are only two of him and Zhangyang, and this is worn on Zhangyang, he can temporarily like such improper things. Anyway, he likes whatever Zhangyang wears.

When Ji Xingzhi walked up to Zhangyang with a few pieces of thin fabric that could hardly cover anything and wanted to ask her where she got it from, Zhangyang immediately blushed with embarrassment and held up his hands. Snatched it and hid it again.

That's how people are, the harder it is to get something, the more curious they are. Just like Ji Xingzhi at that time, seeing Zhangyang's movements, he became even more curious about the unruly bunny girl, especially what effect it would have on his wife.

Now that Zhangyang talked about giving her a reward in the evening, Ji Xingzhi's curious bunny girl almost immediately appeared in his mind.

But Zhangyang said that the reward for the evening was gone, and Ji Xingzhi suddenly couldn't sit still.