Chapter 37 - Ending

With Father Wu's roar of suppression, the restless crowd around them obviously became less panicked, as if they had found the backbone, gathered together again, and listened to Father Wu's deployment.

  Father Wu led his men and headed home aggressively. On the way, he did not forget to repeatedly tell the people around him: "As long as you don't see the Tiaozi, don't shoot. Wait and see what happens. Don't scare yourself and attract the Tiaozi."

  At that time in Wujiacun . Before the counterfeit medicine business, the village was very poor, and every household lived in a small mud house. Not even eating meat, not many families could even eat rice.

  Behind Wujia Village is a mountain. In the past, there was no food, so every family was a hunter, going into the mountains to hunt game. Later, these hunting rifles were kept and were not turned over.

  Especially when Wujiacun began to engage in illegal activities such as killing heads, no one wanted to throw away these life-saving things left by their ancestors. Maybe at the last moment, these things will be life-saving weapons.

  If it weren't for the strict control over this kind of thing from above, Wu's father asked someone to find connections to get a few more and there was no way to get in. Maybe now Wujiacun could have one gun for everyone.

  "Hide first." Ji Xingzhi listened to Xiaoyang's question, thought for a while, and explained: "Although the people in Wujia Village may not know that I have sneaked in, once their people confront Lao Hei and others, If someone comes back to report the news, then you and Zhangyang are their most valuable life-saving talismans." Now Zhangyang is

  still a guest of Wujia Village, but when it comes to her family and life, using her as cannon fodder is really a big deal. It's too normal.

  The little sheep's face tightened and his heart beat rapidly.

  Zhangyang's expression also changed several times at this time. It was impossible to say that she was not afraid. She had lived in a comfortable environment since she was a child. How could she have ever thought that she would meet these desperadoes? But now because Ji Xingzhi is by her side, she is still calm.

  But Zhangyang's calmness was soon broken by the noise outside.

  At this time, Wu Jiatai received the news from Wu's father and returned again to take care of Zhangyang and Xiaoyang.

  This time, Wu Jiatai didn't knock on the door so politely, but directly took the key and opened the door.

  Xiaoyang immediately stood in front of Zhangyang, his burly figure completely covering the petite Zhangyang behind him. He frowned at the group of people who broke into the room and shouted: "What do you mean? "

  Wu Jiatai had a somewhat embarrassed smile on his face, but it didn't seem so sincere.

  He did not look at the lamb, but took a step to the left, met the eyes of Zhangyang who was hidden behind the lamb, and said kindly: "We may need to trouble Miss Wang to come with us. The village is not peaceful tonight." , Miss Wang, please follow us to a safe place."

  Zhangyang laughed from behind. She was not the real Miss Wang and had no idea about the current situation.

  "Isn't it your sister who ran away? If someone runs away, then chase them. How can there be any unsafeness in the village?" Zhang Yang insisted on playing riddles with him.

  Wu Jiatai couldn't explain the secrets of the village to her, so he could only smile apologetically at her as much as possible and said: "That ignorant sister of mine may have attracted bad people, and is now in the village, so Miss Wang is ours Distinguished guests, we cannot afford to neglect you."

  Wu Jiatai had not doubted Zhangyang's identity, and naturally did not associate the outsiders who sneaked in from the basement of the back mountain tonight with Zhangyang. He took Zhangyang away just to give him an extra layer of protection when he encountered the police in the future.

  But now Zhang Yang, who heard the news he accidentally revealed, was surprised and said: "An outsider has come to the village?"

  Wu Jiatai obviously didn't want to waste words with Zhang Yang on this matter. He nodded, "Yes. So it's very dangerous now. Miss Wang should leave with us."

  But Zhangyang was obviously a stubborn person. She frowned: "Even if an outsider comes, what does it have to do with me? I have bodyguards around me, so you don't need to worry. "

  Wu Jiatai has lost his patience. He has never seen someone like Zhang Yang who is so indifferent to others on other people's territory.

  "Then it's not up to Miss Wang," Wu Jiatai said.

  "Is this the way you treat guests in Wujia Village? Those who don't know better would think you are trying to imprison your guests." Zhangyang was not to be outdone.

  When Wu Jiatai heard Zhang Yang's words, his face changed, and his amiable expression fell into disarray, "Why, how could it be? Miss Wang is really joking." "What about Xiaoyang and I

  not leaving?" Zhang Yang's expression remained unchanged. ask.

  Wu Jiatai just followed orders. He only knew that Zhang Yang must be controlled tonight. If there were really police outside, Zhang Yang would be the life-saving talisman for their entire village.

  Although he didn't know what Zhangyang had heard and was not cooperating at all, he couldn't control that much at the moment. If Zhangyang didn't cooperate and he had so many people behind him, he didn't believe he couldn't do anything to her.

  Just as Wu Jiatai was about to raise his hand to signal to the people behind him, signaling a group of people to step forward and control Zhangyang and Xiaoyang, something unexpected happened at this moment.

  Zhangyang had been chatting so much with Wu Tai Tai just now, just because he wanted to get out of the latter what was going on in Wu Village tonight. Now that she knew everything she wanted to know, there was no need to keep hiding Ji Xingzhi who was hiding behind the door.

  Ji Xingzhi suddenly jumped out and punched the man closest to him on the temple, causing the latter to immediately fall to the ground.

  Ji Xingzhi moved very quickly. Even though he was facing so many people now, especially since he struck first and caught the opponent off guard, he was not at a disadvantage.

  Xiaoyang also joined the fight at this time. Although he didn't have Ji Xingzhi's skills, he was so big and had no problem at all when he wanted to suppress someone.

  Zhangyang was not stunned either. She had not fully understood the military boxing that Ji Xingzhi taught her, but now she was not the main fighting force. Zhangyang directly held the fruit knife on the table and went crazy whenever anyone came close. Dance wildly.

  Before Wu Jiatai brought his people here, he never thought that Zhangyang would have any fighting power, so with his bare hands, when a grown man faced Zhangyang who was wielding a fruit knife, he really couldn't do anything to her.