Extra 14 - Raising baby

At the end of the year, when the first heavy snow fell in the capital, Zhang Yang took action.

Before the child was born, the whole family looked forward to the arrival of their sister. Even my younger sister's name was given to about ten names, and her nicknames were arranged on another piece of paper.

Not even a single word of Yi Shui'er's girl's name was given to the remaining 50% possible sons.

Probably the whole family's expectations for their younger sister were too high, so little Ji Shuli was so proud that she came into the world as the most anticipated younger sister.

Zhangyang glanced at the child, whispered "so ugly" and then fell asleep. Although she was pregnant, Ji Xingzhi would take her for a walk in the yard every night, doing some activities, hoping that her delivery would go smoothly. But when the day came, Zhangyang still felt too tired and in pain. After finally "unloading" the little burden she had carried in her belly for ten months, she quickly tilted her head and fell asleep.

There were many people sitting outside Zhangyang's delivery room. Commander Zhang, Zhang Nian, and Staff Officer Ji's family all came. After Zhangyang was transferred to the ward, Ji Xingzhi wore sterile clothes and stood by her bed. Looking at his wife with sweat-dampened hair on her forehead, his heart seemed to be filled little by little with something, and it felt a little bulging. Drum.

When he felt something warm fall on the back of his hand, Ji Xingzhi seemed to have just reacted and raised his hand to touch his face.

I don't know when, he actually cried.

Ji Xingzhi was in a complicated mood at this moment. He didn't know why, but he cried just looking at Zhangyang, who was sweating profusely and with an unusual blush on her face.

But this was only a brief outburst. Ji Xingzhi soon returned to normal. He took Zhangyang's other hand that was not infused and placed it on his forehead.

The image of Zhangyang tossing and turning every night in the late pregnancy and unable to fall asleep again came to mind in his mind. In the middle of the night, Zhangyang would wake up in pain due to calf cramps. She was already very delicate, and at that time, she couldn't sleep well. I felt uncomfortable, so I cried. Ji Xingzhi woke up almost as soon as she moved. Hearing Zhangyang's cries in his ears that she was suppressing and not wanting to wake him up, he felt as if someone had grabbed him hard.

Ji Xingzhi quickly got up from the bed and kneaded her calves.

At that time, Zhang Yang sobbed and said that she didn't mean to cry, but the pain was too much and she felt uncomfortable. She kept mumbling about how sorry she was for waking him up again.

The more Ji Xingzhi listened, the more uncomfortable he felt. He leaned towards the bedside and kissed Zhangyang on the lips. When he saw that she was still talking, he kissed her again and kept kissing until Zhangyang stopped talking and could only whimper softly. .

Then Ji Xingzhi would reach out and rub her head gently, saying with all kinds of affection, "What nonsense are you talking about? My wife has worked hard." How could she feel sorry for him? Isn't it natural for Zhangyang to torment himself with her pregnancy? After Ji Xingzhi finished speaking, he kissed the top of Zhangyang's hair. At that time, Ji Xingzhi was thinking that even if there was no family planning, he would never want Zhangyang to get pregnant again in his life. If he had to go through such trouble again, he would regret having a child now, otherwise Zhangyang wouldn't have such a hard time. He could only watch from the side, but he couldn't share the burden for her.

After Zhangyang's calf stopped cramping, she moved towards Ji Xingzhi's arms, but she had a big belly and couldn't get closer. She was so anxious that her eyes were red again, and she said with a crying voice, "Hug me."