Chapter 36 - A strange combination of circumstances

Ji Xingzhi did not come here alone, but the area was relatively large, so he and his comrades moved separately.

  Now Ji Xingzhi decided to visit Wujia Village at night. He put his finger to his lips and suddenly made several bird calls that were almost fake and real. Not long after, there were also "bird calls" in the forest.

  Ji Xingzhi looked at Zhangyang who still had a confused look on his face. He lowered his head and explained with a smile: "Wait a little longer, he will be here soon." Ji Xingzhi was right, not long after,

  a black shadow appeared in the forest. He jumped and ran quickly, like a nimble Jaguar, and then stopped in front of Zhangyang and Ji Xingzhi.

  "Deputy camp," the visitor shouted. When he got closer, he saw that it was Lao Hei who had gone to the dumpling restaurant with Ji Xingzhi before.

  When the other party saw Zhangyang, a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes, and he quickly looked at Ji Xingzhi.

  Ji Xingzhi briefly talked about the Thorns Gate, and then told the other party that he was going to Wujia Village.

  "Zhang Yang and another young man from the newspaper are both laymen. If they risk their lives to find Hu Dawei, they will definitely alarm the people in Wujiacun. After I go in, the news will be spread out in time. When you go back, tell us about this tunnel. People and the police, please obey the police's deployment." Ji Xingzhi quickly arranged.

  Lao Hei nodded, "Okay."

  After the explanation, Ji Xingzhi and Zhangyang went back through the door they just came out of.

  When Zhang Yang came, he was still full of anxiety. An unknown place with no light made her nervous and scared. But when he came back, with Ji Xingzhi beside him, Zhangyang suddenly felt that there was nothing to be afraid of in this strange environment.

  Thinking of this, Zhang Yang couldn't help but turn his head to look at the man walking beside him in the darkness.

  She could only see a rough outline, tall and reassuring.

  On the way back, Zhangyang informed Guoji that there would be a patrol team on the road. Ji Xingzhi told her not to worry. If he wanted to avoid this irregular patrol among the people, wouldn't that be easy?

  Ji Xingzhi sent Zhangyang back to the auxiliary building next to the King of Buildings. "You should rest first," Ji Xingzhi said.

  He was determined not to let Zhangyang and Xiaoyang go find Hu Dawei during the day. One of the reasons was that neither of them were professionals. Going to find someone might easily reveal their flaws. The second reason was that he couldn't wait any longer.

  Hu Dawei has been missing for several days, and now they have received the news. Since they have come to Wujia Village, they must dig up the ground three feet to find him.

  And every minute late, the young soldier will be in more danger.

  "Are you going to find someone now?" Zhangyang asked, holding his hand.

  Ji Xingzhi nodded. Night was the best camouflage color. For them, it was safer to move at night than during the day.

  Seeing this, Zhangyang didn't stop him anymore. He just squeezed Ji Xingzhi's palm hard and

  said, "Then be careful." Ji Xingzhi said "hmm" and then turned around and went out.

  Not long after Ji Xingzhi left, Xiaoyang also came back.

  Xiaoyang's face looked a little ugly. He put the film in the miniature camera in a plastic box and handed it to Zhangyang while talking about what he saw at the factory tonight: "There are people in the factory 24 hours a day. There are not many automatic machines, and pharmaceutical bottling is all done manually without any sanitary measures. There is a raw material room next to it. I went in and took a look, took some photos and packed some raw materials back." As he said that,

  Xiaoyang took something out of his clothes pocket. , grabbed some powder.

  Although neither he nor Zhangyang had a medical background, it was obvious that the powder in Xiaoyang's hand was not like Chinese herbal medicine, and it smelled strange.

  Xiaoyang: "This is definitely not a formal Chinese herbal medicine. I walked around in several rooms near the factory, and I didn't see any traces of herbal medicine, only these powders. Teacher Zhang, do you think when can we put these things into use?" Send it out?"

  Xiaoyang's face was full of anger. Even though the five good young people who grew up in the capital city had seen the complexity of society, they never expected to see such a crazy side one day. The life-extending medicine is faked and even directly kills people. What is the difference between this and the executioner?

  But this group of lawless gangsters didn't even have the slightest remorse, nor did they feel that what they were doing was so wrong. Even in the middle of the night, everyone was actively working.

  Xiaoyang looked out the window at the rows of lofty little bungalows, and felt that there was a sea of ​​blood below, filled with boiling conscience and desires.

  After listening to Xiaoyang's description of what he saw tonight, Zhangyang's expression was equally ugly.

  "Soon, someone will come over later and he will send him out." Zhangyang said, and then told Xiaoyang that he was following Wu Jia'an tonight.

  When talking about Ji Xingzhi, Xiaoyang suddenly exclaimed, "Has Master Major chased Teacher Zhang from the capital to Wujiacun?"

  Zhangyang: "..."

  How did you come to this conclusion? !

  Zhangyang had no choice but to briefly tell Xiaoyang about the recent disappearance of one of Ji Xingzhi's soldiers.

  Xiaoyang suddenly frowned, and the look on his face looked a little tangled, and then he said: "Well, Teacher Zhang, actually I heard some words when I went to the factory just now..."