Chapter 38 - The bed is a bit noisy

The police and troops attacked from both sides. The people in Wujiacun still wanted to resist, but in the end they were all suppressed.

  Ji Xingzhi's estimate was correct. When Lao Hei and his men were preparing to ambush at the entrance of the tunnel in the back mountain, they met Wu Jiaguo and his men who were out looking for Wu Jia'an.

  Wu Jiaguo and his men were just trying to capture his sister, so they naturally did not carry any weapons. When they met Lao Hei, a group of soldiers who had been training all day long, they quickly determined the winner. The group of people seemed to be strung together. Like candied haws, they were strung up and delivered to the police.

  Most of the remaining people rushed to the house in the tunnel according to the original plan.

  When Lao Hei and others arrived at their location, they heard gunshots coming from the village.

  As soon as this sound sounded, it was like a signal. Lao Hei and others rushed directly into Wujia Village and exchanged fire with the people gathered at the end of the village.

  This night, the entire Wujia Village was quite "lively".

  It was not until almost dawn that the police searched the entire Wujia Village.

  If anyone passes by Wujia Village at this time, they will definitely find that there is a huge crowd of people around, which is more lively than attending the autumn festival.

  The task force that came from the capital did not expect that the entire Wujia Village was committing crimes, and there were not enough manpower. Fortunately, Ji Xingzhi and a group of people from the army were at the scene. They immediately contacted the local armed forces and completely took control of the entire village.

  When Ji Xingzhi and others were chased at night, he and Zhangyang attracted almost all the firepower, but Xiaoyang managed to reach the village entrance smoothly and bumped into the police who arrived in time.

  Ji Xingzhi suffered some injuries, but Zhangyang wanted him to go to the hospital for bandaging first. After all, she knew how good her bandage was.

  But Ji Xingzhi still had something on his mind and refused to go to the hospital. He would wait until he found Hu Dawei.

  You want to see people when you are alive, and you want to see corpses when you are dead.

  Zhangyang couldn't persuade him any more, so he followed Ji Xingzhi and accompanied him everywhere to find people.

  The little sheep didn't go to rest either. He volunteered to recognize people. At night, when he heard those words that might be "cutting the body into pieces, destroying the body and destroying all traces," he subconsciously took a peek at what the person who said those words looked like. With Xiaoyang's identification, the police conducted more targeted interrogations with amazing efficiency.

  When the rising sun tore through the sky and shone its first ray of light, the haze of the world was illuminated by the sun. Ji Xingzhi finally found Hu Dawei.

  Or to be more precise, I found Hu Dawei.

  The scene was too bloody, and Ji Xingzhi directly pressed Zhangyang's head on his chest.

  The mutilated limbs, rotting and ulcerated, were salvaged from different methane tanks.

  Before this, no one could believe that a living human life was ended so violently and hastily.

  Not to mention Ji Xingzhi was shocked, even the members of the task force who came from the capital were all veteran criminal police officers and had seen countless bizarre murder cases in society. But things like this one are still frightening.

  "These are all a bunch of fucking beasts, right?!"

  "Heartless."

  "Oh my god, how cruel is it to cut a person into pieces like this? Are they still human?"

  Many voices around him fell into Zhangyang's ears. , and soon, her ears were covered by Ji Xingzhi.

  Ji Xingzhi didn't want her to hear anything about the tragedy of the corpse.

  Even Ji Xingzhi himself became stiff when he saw the young soldiers whose parts were pieced together.

  A violent impulse arose in his heart almost instantly, and he wanted to teach those who committed violence a lesson.

  Only he can't.

  The follow-up matters were left to the police, and Zhangyang was not in a hurry to sleep. Even though she had not slept a wink all night, she had more important things to do now.

  Now that Wujiacun is under control, the fake medicine case will also come to light.

  All kinds of news and truths were waiting to be disclosed. She followed the police and disclosed all the crimes and evil deeds Wujia Village had committed over the years. As soon as possible, Zhangyang faxed the manuscript to the newspaper. .

  This is no longer a simple counterfeit drug case. In Wujia Village, not only the whole village sells counterfeit drugs, but there is also collusion between government and businessmen. If there was no local protective umbrella, such as theirs, the batch numbers of drugs and related licensing documents would have been solved long ago. They should all be caught in one fell swoop. What's more, Wujiacun also involves several lives.

  The task force named this "Wujia Village Case", and the manuscript Zhang Yang sent out immediately was quickly published by the Capital Evening News. For a time, it caused a stir not only in the capital city, but also across the country. There was an uproar.

  Immediately afterwards, with the in-depth investigation of the task force, all the "several crimes" that Wujiacun was responsible for were revealed.

  For almost a whole week, the Capital Evening News focused its coverage on Wujiacun.

  Zhangyang had first-hand information, not to mention she was originally the hero of this case.

  With excellent professional quality and precise, concise but resonant writing style, the Capital Evening News became famous throughout the country for a whole week.

  Even if many newspapers later took notice and took action, how could they keep up with Zhang Yang?

  Zhangyang also saw the Capital Evening News newspaper at a bleak newsstand near Wujiacun. She bought a copy, looked at the news signed by herself on it, and pursed her lips slightly.

  She should feel happy that such a big case is now coming to light. But when he thought of the innocent people who had lost their lives because of counterfeit medicines, Zhangyang felt that he couldn't be happy anymore.