Chapter 40 - He was jealous

Before Zhangyang took the initiative to complain about being tired, Ji Xingzhi had already firmly grasped her hands on his back with his backhand.

Zhangyang was stunned, but he waved his hand, "What are you doing?" she asked.

Sitting on Ji Xingzhi's lower back and massaging it for a while, she felt like she was sweating.

Ji Xingzhi's voice was hoarse and a little deep, "No need to press it anymore."

Zhangyang raised his eyebrows, "Do you dislike me?" He said that her skills were good just now.

Ji Xingzhi turned over, put his hand on Zhangyang's slender waist, lifted it gently, and then put it down. In this way, he was facing Zhangyang head-on.

"That's good." Ji Xingzhi's lips curled up into a smile.

Zhangyang's attention was obviously not in the same channel as his. Seeing Ji Xingzhi actually turning around on his own initiative, Zhangyang exclaimed: "Turn around! There's essential oil on your back!"

But Ji Xingzhi didn't listen to her anymore. Instead, he pinched the little fox's little paw that was patting him, and put that soft hand on the edge of his pants.

Ji Xingzhi understood at this moment that his wife's massage was a real massage without any other attractive colors, but it was different from what he wanted.

"No more." Ji Xingzhi said in a low voice and forcefully: "We need it more here."

As he spoke, Ji Xingzhi had already led Zhangyang's hand downwards.

Zhangyang realized almost instantly what the man in front of him was asking him to do, and his face suddenly turned red.

She wanted to pull her hand away, but Ji Xingzhi's strength was so strong that her little struggle was like scratching an itch and had no effect.

"Ji Xingzhi!" Zhangyang gritted his teeth and said, "You are so shameless."

The person who heard the curse did not change his expression at all, and even looked at the embarrassed little girl sitting on him with a smile, "Well, I'm shameless." Then, before Zhang Yang could give any reaction, Ji Xingzhi whispered again: "Xia Xia, help me."

This sound is like a hook, inducing the prey to fall into its trap bit by bit.

The trap seemed to have some special magic power, and Zhangyang was eventually led into it involuntarily without any resistance.

After it was over, Zhangyang quickly shook off Ji Xingzhi's hand, rushed to the sink outside, let go of the water, and rinsed his hands vigorously.

But the palm of his hand had turned crimson. Even though it was washed away, it still seemed to be stained with something. Zhangyang blushed.

She had never concealed her love for Ji Xingzhi's beauty, but she had never seen Ji Xingzhi's coquettishness like tonight.

The man's Adam's apple looked sexy like a cube of ice, rolling up and down following the movements of her hands. There was a thin layer of sweat on his face, and his expression seemed to be one of endurance and contentment. Finally, Zhangyang heard Ji Xingzhi's voice.

The voice seemed to be lingering in her mind, never going away.

Zhangyang never knew that a man could make such a nice sound at such a time.

She couldn't help but blush again.

When Ji Xingzhi finished cleaning up and walked out, he saw his little wife, blushing, looking at the faucet as if in a trance, staring at her own red palms.