Extra 3 - Thinking so early?

Thanks to Ji Xingzhi's dark face, even if the blood is rising now, it can't be seen clearly.

Hearing Zhangyang's words in his ears, Ji Xingzhi couldn't help but feel happy, but at the same time he had to stop the person in front of him, for fear that she would say something shocking again at this time.

"Don't talk nonsense." But these words didn't sound very intimidating. After all, the person who spoke had an irresistible smile on his face. How could a slippery little fish like Zhang Yang be fooled?

"No!" Zhangyang raised his head and looked into Shang Ji Xingzhi's eyes, the light inside them was magnanimous, "I just like you, like you, like you." She repeated it several times, and then, in Zhangyang's sight, she saw Ji Xingzhi's face became increasingly red. "I'm telling the truth."

Others couldn't see Ji Xingzhi's embarrassment. As a wife, she was with her day and night, couldn't she still see it?

Especially when Zhangyang thought about how Ji Xingzhi always ignored her embarrassment at night and acted indifferently to her in a heavy and urgent manner, making her cry and beg for mercy. Now she suddenly realized that she could also "retaliate". Ji Xingzhi had the upper hand at night, couldn't he himself have the upper hand during the day?

"Ji Xingzhi, you are shy, aren't you?" Zhangyang whispered, with a bit of pride in her tone. This was the pride she felt after discovering that she could defeat Ji Xingzhi's army.

Ji Xingzhi: "..."

How could he answer? Nodding or shaking his head was no, so he had no choice but to look at Zhangyang helplessly, with his eyes begging for mercy.

Zhangyang hadn't forgotten that the two of them went out today for shopping. She stopped when she was ready, but the next moment, she took the initiative to hold Ji Xingzhi's arm and tilted her head and smiled at him.

With Ji Xingzhi, Zhangyang didn't need to worry about buying outdoor supplies at all. She just followed Ji Xingzhi, listening to Ji Xingzhi's introduction, nodding obediently, and then while he was typing, she stood on tiptoes and suddenly leaned into Ji Xingzhi's ear. Next to, "Husband is awesome."

Just for saying this, Zhangyang quickly returned to his original obedient self.

How many times did Ji Xingzhi make the decision, and how many times did Zhangyang praise him in his ears.

Even Ji Xingzhi couldn't resist her teasing, but Zhangyang did it very naturally. He was helpless, but he couldn't do anything about the people around him.

After finally buying all the outdoor supplies, Zhangyang had no intention of going home directly. Downstairs was a place selling men's clothing, and she wanted to buy clothes for Ji Xingzhi.

This time, Ji Xingzhi was about to stop her.

"There are still a lot of clothes in the closet, so I don't need to buy any more." He said that if he bought clothes for Zhangyang, of course he would be happy. No matter how much clothes Zhangyang bought, he would not think it was too much. As for himself, Ji Xingzhi had always I think it's okay to wear some.

Zhangyang disagreed, "It's almost the Chinese New Year, so I definitely need to buy new clothes."

For this reason, Ji Xingzhi didn't know what to say. He is not a child, so why does he need the ritual of wearing new clothes during the New Year?

"Isn't it necessary?" Ji Xingzhi said tentatively, especially looking at Zhangyang's eager face, he had an ominous premonition in his heart. Whenever Zhangyang shows such an expression, it means that she may make a big purchase today. "It's not a child." Ji Xingzhi added.