Chapter 27 - Do you want to bring your husband?

This was the last time when she held Ji Xingzhi, without noticing, she stretched out her hand and scratched a long, deep red mark on the latter's back. Although Ji Xingzhi didn't care at all and said it didn't hurt at all, Zhangyang put on the ring the next day. She thought that at least when she held Ji Xingzhi again, there would be no more "accidents" caused by the wedding ring.

  The simple-looking pair of rings on my hand now make it more obvious that they are wedding rings.

  Zhangyang had never concealed the fact that she had a fiancé before, but the newspaper office was busy with work, and everyone rarely chatted during working hours. Even casual chats are mostly about letters from readers and social news.

  Now after Liu Yuan said this without hesitation, Zhangyang did not hide it. She smiled with a smile on her lips and nodded.

  "Is there someone who will pick you up when you come to exchange that day?" Zhou Wei also came to work at this time and happened to hear Zhang Yang's previous words and asked casually.

  Before Zhangyang could answer, Ning Xiusi looked at the other colleagues in the office with a broken face, and said in disbelief: "No way? You all know it? I'm the only one who doesn't know?" He felt very hurt, it was obviously Zhang Yang who he met first in the office.

  Zhangyang choked for a moment and could only smile twice at Ning Xiusi. Both Liu Yuan and Zhou Wei met Ji Xingzhi by chance. After explaining a few sentences, Zhangyang thought of Zhou Wei's words again, and she was a little surprised, "Did you see her that night?"

  If so, I don't know if Zhou Wei saw Cai Li.

  Zhangyang didn't want to be misunderstood by her colleagues. When she saw Zhou Wei nodding, she was ready to explain: "Then you should also see that..." She was still thinking about how to call Cai Li, but Zhou Wei seemed to know her As if he wanted to mention someone, he took the initiative to stop Zhangyang's unfinished words.

  "Cai Li? I saw it." Zhou Wei said calmly, and then took the initiative to look at Zhangyang and explained a few words to her: "Cai Li is actually like me in some aspects, a bit arrogant. If you when you meet her, don't be the same as her, don't make yourself angry."

  As soon as he said these words, everyone in the office looked at him, and everyone seemed to be surprised by what Zhou Wei said at this moment. You must know how difficult it must be for a person who is too proud and has too much self-esteem to say this.

  Zhou Wei also felt the eyes of his colleagues around him. In the past, it might have made him feel that his pride was being stabbed and he felt embarrassed, but now, he felt that the eyes that fell on him didn't seem to be a big deal.

  Zhangyang's reaction was quite fast. When she heard Zhou Wei's words, she nodded and smiled at him, "Thank you, I will remember it." Zhou Wei glanced at her again. He knew Cai Li too well. He originally wanted to asked Zhangyang if he had suffered any loss, but soon he thought about Zhangyang's strength at the banquet, and he somehow trusted him. Maybe Cai Li was not Zhangyang's opponent at all.

  In the past, he didn't think there was anything wrong with Cai Li's character. It was just because he felt that as a man, he should tolerate his partner's character, but it was different now. It was probably after last week's exchange meeting that Zhou Wei returned home. He had been troubled by Cai Li and Chen Hongxing for many days, but that night, he suddenly felt relieved.

  Just like Zhang Yang said, don't many people look down on their newspaper now? Then make some achievements and let everyone see them. Not everyone will be able to climb high in the future.

  Since his marriage was not a secret in the office, Zhang Yang explained a few words to everyone, "My husband and I are quite busy on weekdays, so we haven't held a wedding banquet yet. We will definitely call for one when the time comes." When the words "my husband" were mentioned, Zhangyang still felt a little strange, but she didn't seem to reject them in her heart. As for the wedding candies, she didn't go out much at all during this period, so how could she have time? It can only be replenished in two days.

  There were joking congratulations in the office, and not long after, Zhang Deming came.

  As soon as the old editor came, everyone in the office suddenly became more serious.

  Everyone knows that today is the day of personnel changes at the newspaper, and the editor-in-chief is about to be replaced.

  Half a month ago, the atmosphere between Ning Xiusi and Zhou Wei would have been a little tense. After all, they both disagreed with each other. But now, both of them have rough guesses about the upcoming newspaper appointment notice.

  Since last week, the newspaper office has begun to receive frequent calls from major manufacturers in the capital city, all of whom want to cooperate with their Evening News B page, and the advertising fees are not low. Prior to this, on the blackboard in the newspaper office, the statistics on letters from readers, Page B had steadily exceeded Page A. This is not to say that the quality of Page A has declined, resulting in the loss of readers, but that the readers of the Capital Evening News have further increased the existing sales due to the increase in the content of Page B. At the same time, new letters from readers are also coming for Page B.