Chapter 53 - As expected of the old leader daughter

But soon, Zhangyang discovered something was wrong.

Although the air now smelled of burning wood, she was so close to Ji Xingzhi at this moment, and she could still smell the faint smell of blood coming from him.

"Are you injured?" Zhangyang asked with a frown.

Ji Xingzhi shook his head subconsciously, wanting to say no, but Zhangyang was one step ahead of him, as if he already knew how the man would answer, and said bluntly: "If you don't tell me, I will let you stand here and take off your clothes, and I will check it myself."

Hearing such overbearing words, Ji Xingzhi's face suddenly showed surprise, and then he smiled helplessly.

He almost forgot that Zhangyang rarely loses his temper, but when he does, it can be overwhelming.

As it was now, Ji Xingzhi had no doubt that her words were not mixed, and Zhangyang would definitely keep her word.

"Actually, it's not a big deal..." Ji Xingzhi said as he took the initiative to extend his hand to Zhangyang, "It's just a small injury."

When Lao Hei asked him to bandage it before, he said it was a trivial matter and ignored it at all. But now, Ji Xingzhi felt a little regretful. If he had known he would meet Zhangyang, he would have treated the wound well before coming to see her. Instead of showing Zhang Yang his ferocious palms like now.

Zhangyang was still very angry at first, but when he lowered his head and saw Ji Xingzhi's palm, his eye circles instantly turned red.

She didn't even dare to touch Ji Xingzhi's hand. She only dared to gently put her hand on Ji Xingzhi's wrist. "Does it hurt?" Her voice suddenly dropped.

Even if Ji Xingzhi didn't need to say anything, Zhangyang still felt it would be very painful. So before she waited for Ji Xingzhi to answer, she lowered her head and gave Ji Xingzhi a blow.

This movement made Ji Xingzhi's body slightly stiff.

In fact, Ji Xingzhi has always had a clear understanding of his body and resisted it. In Zhangyang's opinion, it was a serious wound, but in his own opinion, it was just that. But now, feeling the gentle breeze coming from the top of his palm, Ji Xingzhi's heart inevitably became soft.

Ji Xingzhi just wanted to raise his hand to touch the head of the person in front of him, but soon he found that both of his hands were still in Zhangyang's hands, so he gave up the idea.

"It looks a bit serious, but don't worry, it's actually fine. I don't feel much pain." Ji Xingzhi comforted Zhangyang and said.

He regretted it for the second time now. Seeing Zhangyang's worried face, he regretted it again.

These words only earned Zhangyang a cold look. Zhangyang didn't think such a wound would hurt. No one is afraid of pain, but if you get used to this kind of pain, you will become less sensitive. But she didn't want Ji Xingzhi to get used to it, and she didn't want the latter to get hurt so easily.

"Ji Xingzhi, you can't do this." Zhang Yang raised his head after blowing on the wound on Ji Xingzhi's hand, "You asked me to cherish myself, but what about yourself? You can't always come back to see me with injuries all over your body." When he said this, Zhangyang paused, and then said slowly in a softer and lower voice: "I feel sad too."

Her eyes were clear, with undisguised worry in them.

When Ji Xingzhi faced each other, his heart skipped a beat.

Every time before going on a mission, I never consciously thought about protecting my grown man, and I really regretted it at this moment.

In the past, he ignored his family's thoughts and only knew how to move forward, but he forgot that his family members standing behind him would feel distressed and worried when they saw him injured.