Chapter 42 - Her husband

Before Zhangyang could react, another person suddenly appeared in front of her and kicked away the object with the dazzling white light.

There was only a "pop" sound, the sound of metal falling to the ground.

Lu Yingyuan's figure was already standing in front of Zhangyang. In the next second, a grappler easily pressed the woman holding the shining dagger against the wall.

From Zhangyang seeing a knife stabbing him, to Lu Yingyuan's sudden appearance, to the latter subduing the murderer in the blink of an eye, this short series of actions took almost only a moment.

Zhang Yang didn't even react a little, his delicate little face looked pale and confused. After being stunned for several seconds, he finally saw clearly that the person pressed against the wall by Lu Yingyuan was Wu Jia'an.

At this time of work in the early morning, there are not many people on the road.

Because of the movement around the corner, it immediately attracted many people to watch.

The dagger that fell to the ground was still reflecting light.

Everyone could tell that in the previous moment, someone came out with a knife to commit murder.

"Oh my god, is this a daytime attack? Call the police!"

"This is too scary. He came out with a knife in broad daylight."

"Isn't that right! Fortunately, this young man is quick to move. This little girl looks young. Why is she so cruel?"

Wu Jia'an, who was pressed against the wall by Lu Yingyuan at this moment, heard the discussions of the people around her. Her snow-white face was now red and white. She was like a small fish washed up on the shore, swaying and struggling angrily. , but Lu Yingyuan's hand was strong enough, how could she, a little girl, really break free?

Wu Jia'an's face was filled with anger and annoyance. She didn't know that she just had a secret meeting with her boyfriend, but why everything turned upside down the next day. The father, eldest, and second brothers of the family were all arrested, and even the third brother, who was running business outside, was arrested soon after. Of the whole family, only she is still outside.

During that time, Wu Jiaan was puzzled and panicked. After hearing one after another about the things that people in the village had done over the years, she had no time to make any judgments. She only had a clear understanding in her heart -

The fake Miss Wang who came to their village destroyed her home.

Ms. Wang is not the real Ms. Wang, but a reporter from the capital.

A reporter, for the sake of fame, will destroy her family.

Wu Jia'an regretted that he had told Zhang Yang so many things about his family that afternoon. She obviously trusted Zhangyang so much, but in the end she was stabbed in the back by someone she trusted.

She couldn't accept this result.

After discovering that the police had not traced her whereabouts, she went all the way north and used the mailing address on the Capital Evening News to squat at the door of the newspaper office. Finally, she seized the opportunity.

Wu Jia'an thought very simply. All of this was a chain reaction caused by Zhang Yang's arrival in Wujia Village. She killed Zhangyang now to avenge her own villagers.

Wu Jiaan was very sure that Zhangyang was alone when he went to work every morning. Usually she is surrounded by her colleagues, so she ambush Zhangyang on his way to the newspaper office.