Chapter 26 - Wedding Night

Zhangyang felt the rough touch on her earlobe. The feeling of being rubbed like this made her feel itchy.

  She couldn't help but open her eyes, and instantly fell into Ji Xingzhi's deep pool-like eyes.

  The towel in Ji Xingzhi's hand had been put aside, and the atmosphere suddenly became ambiguous.

  If it is an ordinary young couple, the night after registering their marriage will be a firewood and a spring night. But when it comes to Ji Xingzhi and Zhangyang, it seems to be a little different.

  Ji Xingzhi had never considered the situation before him, but there were too many surprises today. First, Zhang Nian "occupied the magpie's nest", and then Zhang Yang took the initiative to approach. He has long said that he is a normal young man, especially when the person in his arms approaches the girl he has a crush on, some of his reactions are normal. What's more, at this moment, his nominal wife was only wearing a thin nightgown. No matter what angle he looked at, she was beautiful and breathtaking.

  Ji Xingzhi naturally put his hands on Zhangyang's slender waist. He had noticed that Chu's waist was too slender to hold even when he first saw her.

  "Is that okay?" I don't know if it was because both of them were quite sober tonight, or because Zhangyang didn't sit on his lap as recklessly as before. Ji Xingzhi was very patient, lowered his voice and asked in a low voice.

  He was not too nervous, and did not consider that the person who was a little too soft in his arms would refuse. He waited patiently for the other party's answer.

  Zhangyang suddenly chuckled. She didn't answer. She just leaned forward, tilted her neck, raised her chin slightly, and took the initiative to bite the sharp-looking Adam's apple of the man in front of her.

  This was what she had always wanted to do when she saw people coming in from outside.

  This attitude is no longer a simple acquiescence.

  Ji Xingzhi didn't expect Zhangyang to make such a move. The waves in his eyes seemed to become more turbulent in an instant, his eyes were heavy, and the storm inside seemed to pull the person in his arms into a storm vortex at this moment.

  He was not the one to let Zhang Yang take the initiative. The next second, the body in his arms that was leaning against him was picked up by him.

  To Ji Xingzhi, Zhangyang was really small, and he even felt that he could easily pick her up without exerting much force.

  Zhangyang sank into the soft quilt. She tilted her head and without forgetting the open curtain next to her, she gave a low reminder.

  But at this time, Ji Xingzhi showed a particularly domineering side to her. He leaned over and leaned into the ear of the woman whose long hair covered the entire pillow. "Who can see?" His tone was not ordinary Straightforward, but with a bit of a smile.

  It's low and deep, making people feel itchy.

  Zhangyang wanted to answer something, but Ji Xingzhi's actions stopped her from speaking anymore. The man leaned forward and kissed the small mouth that was speaking at this time.

  The hand wearing a translucent emerald ring was firmly pressed by the person on top of it, and the fingers were intertwined, making the surrounding bedding a mess.

  The wind in the early summer night also became lingering...

  Ji Xingzhi put the nightgown on Zhangyang, and when he walked out the door with the person in his arms, he glanced at the guest room not far away. The snoring coming from inside all indicated that the person was sleeping in a deep sleep. land. But even so, the smile on Ji Xingzhi's face faded a bit. He thought that he would not let Zhang Nian stay in the courtyard again in the future. It sounds quite noisy now.

  When Ji Xingzhi took Zhangyang back to bed, the latter could no longer resist the drowsiness and fell asleep in his arms.

  Ji Xingzhi gently put the person on the bed. He had taken a cold shower just now, and now there was a chill all over his body.

  He knew that tonight was enough, and the person lying next to him couldn't bear it again. So Ji Xingzhi stayed away from Zhangyang with great self-knowledge, fearing that he would not be able to control himself.

  But what Ji Xingzhi didn't expect was that just because he took a cold shower, he now had a chill in his body, which actually attracted the person lying next to him.

  Zhangyang leaned closer to Ji Xingzhi, which was completely unconscious. It's like instinct to cling to a cool place in the summer.

  She rolled directly into Ji Xingzhi's arms. However, her sleeping position was irregular, like a vine wrapping around the person she was holding.

  Even though Ji Xingzhi had no idea, he felt the changes in his body just by Zhangyang's actions.

  Uncontrolled, involuntary.

  For Zhangyang, she slept very soundly and deeply that night. Falling into the soft bedding and holding a piece of ice next to him, there would be no discomfort at all.

  Ji Xingzhi was the only one who was tortured.

  When Zhangyang woke up the next day, before opening her eyes, she felt hot and sticky with sweat. She opened her eyes, and what she saw was no longer the familiar pillow, but a strong chest.

  Almost at this moment, Zhang Yang had already replayed what happened last night in her mind.

  Ji Xingzhi had already woken up before Zhangyang woke up. Where is the biological clock easy to change over the years?