Chapter 23 - Hallucination, he thought she also liked him a little bit.

After Ji Xingzhi arrived at the army, he gathered for a run. He led the people, and at first there were no soldiers around him talking, but all of them were frowning.

  When the training was over, those soldiers who usually liked to gather around Ji Xingzhi suddenly lost their scruples. A group of them came directly to Ji Xingzhi and winked, each one shouting loudly over the other - "Deputy battalion, you smell so good today. Ah!"

  "When you came this morning, we all smelled, hiss, the girl's smell!"

  Almost all of the troops were men, and when everyone talked together, they made all sorts of teasing and sarcastic remarks, but there was no malice.

  Where did Ji Xingzhi experience such jokes in his daily life? But everything seems to have started after everyone saw Zhang Yang in the dumpling shop that day, and his painting style took off in an unexpected direction.

  Now, when he was surrounded by people and heard these voices in his ears, Ji Xingzhi's face suddenly stiffened for a moment.

  He didn't even know how to explain it, so he could only drive away the monkeys around him with a cold face. But as soon as he turned his head, Ji Xingzhi also found it funny. He smiled, and the coldness and seriousness around him instantly dissipated, revealing a bit of helplessness and amusement.

  "It seems that the recent training is not enough, right?" Ji Xingzhi said.

  But as soon as he said these words, coupled with the expression on his face at this moment, the shock to the people around him was almost zero.

  Everyone was laughing and joking, obviously not taking Ji Xingzhi's threat to heart.

  But even if it was a joke, everyone in the army only made fun of Ji Xingzhi, and had no objection at all to Zhangyang, whom they had met in the dumpling shop that day. They are also sensible people. They all know that Zhangyang is Ji Xingzhi's serious fiancée and will definitely be his sister-in-law in the future. In addition, Ji Xingzhi never likes to talk about anything about Zhangyang outside. Everyone can see this. An extremely beautiful fiancée, her place in his heart.

  Ji Xingzhi thought that was the end of the matter, but at noon, Yu Bojin, who heard the news, came directly to ask him to go to the cafeteria with him. As soon as Yu Bojin walked to him, the expression on his face instantly became exaggerated.

  "Holy shit, Brother Ji, you smell so good!"

  Ji Xingzhi: "..."

  After Yu Bojin saw Ji Xingzhi's speechless expression, he laughed out loud, and then ignored Ji Xingzhi's rejection and put his hand on his friend's shoulder. "Aren't I telling the truth?"

  Before Ji Xingzhi said anything, Yu Bojin raised his eyebrows again and said, "Tell me honestly, where did you go last night? I will go to your house to find you. Auntie said you were not at home."

  Ji Xingzhi waved away his friend's hand in silence, with a look of helplessness on his face, "Well, there's something else." "

  It seems to be related to my sister-in-law." Yu Bojin said with a smile.

  Ji Xingzhi rolled his eyes at him, but nodded anyway.

  Although Ji Xingzhi never told others what happened between him and Zhangyang, friends like Yu Bojin who had been friends for many years could more or less guess.

  Now when Yu Bojin saw Ji Xingzhi nodding, he was a little surprised. Ji Xingzhi's recent behavior gave him a lot of misunderstandings.

  "What's going on with you now? Are you really attracted to that girl from the Zhang family?" Yu Bojin didn't believe that Ji Xingzhi married a stranger just to follow the family's arrangements, but it seemed that Ji Xingzhi was marrying a stranger during this time. The exceptions and anomalies are all because of Zhangyang.

  Ji Xingzhi was probably thinking of Zhangyang, and he couldn't help but chuckle. He didn't seem disgusted by that.

  "My fiancée, if I don't care about her, who will I care about?" Ji Xingzhi asked.

  Yu Bojin almost choked at his words and didn't know what to say for a moment. At the same time, he was also slightly shocked. For Ji Xingzhi to say it like this can already explain some problems.

  The topic ended here, but before entering the canteen, Yu Bojin still couldn't hold it back and said with some disgust: "But yours tastes too good." He could imagine that Ji Xingzhi was in the army now, and he could more or less do it. It's considered a "walking hormone". The young man smelled a gust of fragrance and turned around to look at the beautiful woman. What he saw was Ji Xingzhi's majestic and upright face. How big was the psychological shadow? How disappointed are you?

  Ji Xingzhi: "..."

  Does he want to? He doesn't want to either!

  Zhangyang sat in the office and sneezed several times in succession.

  Liu Yuan looked at her and said worriedly: "Team leader, you don't have a cold, do you?"

  During the change of seasons from spring to summer, there are still many people with colds.

  Zhangyang rubbed her nose and shook his head, no? She felt that although she slept a little late last night, she seemed to be okay?

  Liu Yuan was not worried. The life and death of version B now depended on Zhangyang. She didn't want her team leader to fall down at such a critical time.

  "How about I go to the team leader's house to cook for you after get off work?" Liu Yuan suggested.

  Zhangyang almost immediately thought of the note posted on the door of her room when he went out this morning.

  Ji Xingzhi wrote very clearly that he would come to the courtyard during this period. As long as the army had nothing to do, he would go to the market to buy vegetables and cook at home.

  "No, no, there's someone at home cooking." Zhangyang said with a smile, "Come together?"

  How could Liu Yuan have the nerve to go to Zhangyang's house for dinner? She waved her hand, "No, I thought the team leader had no one at home." Then she volunteered to be the little cook, but now...