Chapter 30 - Exercise

When Ji Xingzhi finished saying this, he had already picked up Zhangyang from the ground.

  The crow-feather-like black hair that he had taken care of just now became messy because of his movements.

  The red and white ruler in Zhangyang's hand was forgotten on the ground by its owner. The small bedroom was filled with a temperature that was hotter than the summer sun.

  Ji Xingzhi took good care of Zhangyang on normal days, but he refused to compromise at night.

  Even if the little peacock he kept in his heart begged him with pitiful red eyes to slow down or be gentle, or to stop, he turned a deaf ear.

  Zhangyang was really exhausted. Before Ji Xingzhi finished, she had already fainted and lost consciousness.

  After a brief coma, when I woke up, it was already dawn outside.

  She seemed to have had a dream. In the dream, she became Sun Xingzhe in Journey to the West. After causing havoc in the heavenly palace, she fought with Tathagata Buddha. But even with earth-shaking abilities, she was eventually suppressed at the foot of Wuzhi Mountain after somersaulting thousands of miles.

  Zhangyang felt suffocated, as if her chest was pressed by a huge mountain, and she felt so stuffy.

  When she opened his eyes, Zhang Yang lowered her head and saw the lean and strong arm across her chest.

  Zhangyang pushed it, and it seemed that this arm was the Wuzhishan in her dream.

  When Zhang Yang thought about what happened last night, he fainted like this. It was so embarrassing.

  She pursed her lips, trying to make Ji Xingzhi look good. The person hugging her behind her also woke up because of her actions.

  In fact, it's still early.

  The first time Ji Xingzhi woke up, he subconsciously wanted to circle the people around him tighter.

  But that wheat-colored arm was lying across Zhangyang's snow-white skin. The moment he exerted force, he elicited a low groan from the person in his arms.

  Morning is an extremely sensitive time for young people, but in this situation, Ji Xingzhi suppressed him without even thinking about it.

  After the battle at dawn, which was still filled with sleepiness, ended, Ji Xingzhi had several more red marks on his back. There were also traces of tears on Zhangyang's pillow.

  "I want to drink water." Zhangyang was lying on the bed, her voice hoarse.

  She wanted to kick the person next to her, but her legs were so sore that she could only give up.

  In comparison, Ji Xingzhi looked satisfied and full of energy at this moment. When he heard Zhangyang's voice, he immediately jumped off the bed, walked to the table, carried a red thermos kettle with the word "囍" on it, poured a glass of water, and put Zhangyang's on the plate. He poured some cold water into the bottle. After he tasted the temperature, he walked back to the bed. He held Zhangyang's smooth shoulder with one hand and let her lean into his arms. He held the cup with the other hand and fed her water with his own hands. .

  Zhangyang was still a little angry that he didn't know how to control himself, but now he was enjoying Ji Xingzhi's "service" very spinelessly.

  "Your health is too bad." Ji Xingzhi said suddenly.

  Zhangyang, who was drinking water, suddenly heard this and choked out, "Cough cough cough..." She raised her head in shock and looked at the person in front of her as if she heard something she couldn't believe.

  Ji Xingzhi said seriously without changing his expression: "Last night, you fainted."

  Zhangyang: "!"

  She knew it too! But why should we talk about this kind of thing now? !

  "So, you lack exercise." Ji Xingzhi said seriously. It seemed that he had some ideas for a long time, and now he just took this opportunity to express them all. "From now on, you can exercise with me every morning and go out." Morning jog, this is the simplest, how about it?"

  Ji Xingzhi thought his idea was very good, but Zhangyang's physical fitness was really poor. Before he even exerted much effort, she was already in tears at first, and even fainted in the end. In the past, it was simply unbelievable. When he was training his soldiers in the army, he could do hundreds of push-ups without any problem. Besides, was Zhang Yang responsible for that?

  He didn't understand, he just felt that all this was because of Zhangyang's poor physical fitness.

  Zhang Yang bit her lip, and the light in her eyes changed from disbelief to anger.

  She felt that the person in front of her was a stupid person, but he actually thought of asking her to do morning exercises every day, so that she would be more energetic for that kind of thing.

  Her fists are getting hard.

  "Of course, being in good health will also help you in your work." Ji Xingzhi didn't see what was written in Zhangyang's eyes at this moment. He just thought that she didn't like sports and didn't want to exercise, so he further persuaded: "The body is the capital of revolution. ."

  Zhangyang: "..."

  There are many truths, and she can clearly see that Ji Xingzhi has the most truths!

  Zhangyang's lips were finally "rescued" by Ji Xingzhi. Originally, his skin was bitten by a man last night. How could Ji Xingzhi still see Zhang Yang "self-abusing" like this? The possessiveness that haunted him made him feel that even if he wanted to bite, he could only bite it himself, not even Zhangyang himself.

  "No!" Zhangyang finally firmly rejected Ji Xingzhi's proposal, "Life lies in stillness, I don't want to exercise."