Chapter 19 - Lover

Since she and Ji Xingzhi have made an agreement, she will not go back on her words.

  What's more, Zhangyang thought about it and realized that because of Ji Xingzhi's status, she didn't have time to be at home on weekdays. Even if she got married, she should almost live in her own home after marriage, which was no different from now.

  Zhangyang answered happily, but both Master Zhang and Zhang Nian were confused at the same time.

  A female college student cannot stay in school, this sentence instantly appeared in Teacher Zhang's mind.

  He hasn't even kept his daughter for two more years, and it's not a good feeling no matter how much she thinks about going to someone else's house.

  Not long after finishing the meal, there was a knock on the door.

  Zhang Nian opened the door and subconsciously frowned when he saw Ji Xingzhi at the door.

  "Why is it you again?"

  In the past ten years or so, Ji Xingzhi's appearance at his house seemed to be less frequent than in the past few days.

  Ji Xingzhi changed out of his military uniform and wore the simplest black clothes and black trousers. Hearing Zhang Nian's words, he raised his eyelids and said, "Yeah." Zhang Yang was watching TV with Master Zhang in the living room when she heard the movement at the door and thought Teacher Zhang asked the question at the dinner table. She walked over and said, "Looking for me?"

  When Ji Xingzhi saw her appearing, the expression on his face softened involuntarily. "Come out for a walk?"

  Zhang Yang changed her clothes. After that, she followed Ji Xingzhi out the door.

  Zhang Nian still stood at the door, watching the two people leave.

  "Stop looking." Teacher Zhang's voice came from the living room.

  "Find a partner yourself." Teacher Zhang gave advice.

  Zhang Nian, who heard this: "..."

  In the night, a few stars occasionally flickered between the clouds.

  "I have already submitted the marriage application." Ji Xingzhi said.

  Zhangyang was not surprised, "Yeah."

  "What kind of wedding do you want?" Ji Xingzhi turned to look at her, and then said apologetically: "If the wedding is the fastest, it will be in the second half of the year. I may not be able to get away recently." The two discussed this issue. Ji Xingzhi was still slightly uncomfortable.

  Zhangyang raised her eyebrows, and when she looked at last season's behavior with an apologetic look, she smiled, "It's okay, I don't have time recently." She had just taken over the affairs of page B of the newspaper, and she had not considered taking charge of page A after a short-term increase in sales. Edition. No matter what kind of reform it is, it can't be achieved overnight, and she is really unable to get away from work.

  Ji Xingzhi looked at her suspiciously, and then said, "After you get married, you can go to the courtyard house on Xianfeng Road. That house is under my name and is very close to the newspaper office. You can usually walk to work. Do you want to go and see it?" He said today The main reason for coming here late was to take Zhangyang to see the house.

  "Ah?" At this moment, Zhangyang suddenly realized that her previous thoughts might be different from reality. She originally thought that she would live at home after getting married, but... "What's wrong?" Ji Xingzhi asked

Zhangyang reacted and shook his head, "It's nothing. Shall we go now?"

  Ji Xingzhi saw that Zhangyang didn't object and drove there.

  This courtyard house is not very big, but it is enough to accommodate a newlywed couple.

  No one has moved in since the house was renovated.

  Ji Xingzhi stopped the car and walked in with Zhangyang.

  In the yard, there are two persimmon trees. There is a study room next to the main house, with the kitchen and guest room on both sides.

  As soon as Zhangyang sat in the car, she discovered that this place was only a small road away from the back door of the newspaper office. It was not very convenient to live here and go to work.

  This house looks like it has been around for many years, but it is just right for Zhangyang. She likes this kind of building, it feels very charming.

  "Can I go and have a look in the room?" Zhangyang turned to look at Ji Xingzhi and asked.

  Ji Xingzhi smiled, took out the key to the front door from the key ring, and handed it directly to Zhangyang's hand, "This is your home, you can look around as you wish."

  Zhangyang felt that she was still a vulgar person. When she took the key from Ji Xingzhi, her heartbeat seemed to skip a beat.

  She knew that a courtyard house like this now might cost more than 10,000 yuan. For some families, it was not unaffordable for them to spend all their belongings. But more people feel that it is unnecessary. If the work unit allocates houses, it would be a waste to spend money on buying a house.

  But Zhangyang knew that the value of a courtyard house like this would increase considerably in the future, and since it was currently located in a suburban area, it might be priceless.

  Zhangyang opened the study door first. She usually uses the study most frequently at home. As she walked in, she asked, "When was this house allocated?" Generally speaking, a courtyard of this size can be allocated to two rooms, Three households. If you want to own it exclusively, you need to negotiate the price with two other households and buy it.

  Ji Xingzhi followed her, "Yeah." He didn't elaborate. How could the distribution be so perfect? Is it the closest unit to Zhangyang's workplace? This was just that after he and Zhangyang agreed, they asked someone to find nearby housing and finally settled on this deal.

  Zhangyang had no doubts. She looked at the solid wood bookshelves on three sides in the study room, her eyes gleaming with excitement, "I like this!"