Chapter 49 - You dare!

Ji Xingzhi raised his eyebrows but did not refuse.

"good."

After lunch, the two walked towards the lecture hall.

I have to say that the school gave Zhangyang a lot of honors.

The teacher who received Zhangyang had been waiting at the door for a long time. If Zhangyang hadn't asked her to come directly to the scene and didn't need anyone to greet her, the person who came to see her at the school gate might not have been Ji Xingzhi, but someone from the school. teacher.

Zhangyang has no airs. In fact, she feels that she is not a figure at all in such a top university. Zhangyang behaved very politely. Her words and deeds had been taught by her family to be polite since she was a child. No matter where she was placed, no one could fault her.

Like now, the teacher who is responsible for receiving Zhangyang has only chatted with her for a few words, and he already has a good impression of her. Every time he looked at Zhangyang, his eyes were already full of smiles.

"Has Teacher Zhang considered coming to our Peking University to teach? Teachers like Teacher Zhang who speak humorously are very welcome in our school." The young teacher who received Zhang Yang said.

Zhangyang looked up in surprise when she heard this. Then she realized it and couldn't help laughing, "I may not be qualified." She still knew how much she weighed.

In terms of proficiency in professional knowledge, there is no comparison between her and teachers in colleges and universities.

Zhangyang walked to the podium. Under the guidance of the receptionist, she adjusted the microphone. After making sure there was nothing wrong, she opened the manuscript she had prepared and read it over.

It was still very early before the lecture started, and Ji Xingzhi was the only one in the huge lecture hall.

Zhangyang simply walked up to Ji Xingzhi, sat next to him, and looked at his speech.

Ji Xingzhi did not disturb her. Zhangyang looked at the manuscript, and he looked at Zhangyang in silence.

In the autumn afternoon, there is still sparse sunlight shining in, which is a bit dazzling white light. This beam of light fell just in front of Ji Xingzhi. From a distance, it seemed like the light of a spotlight shrouded the two of them.

As the halo of light under Ji Xingzhi's feet gradually shifted its position, people began to arrive in the lecture hall one after another.

Listening to a lecture is different from taking a class, but there are still many people who are willing to take the initiative to sit in the first row.

Lu Cheng is a sophomore and has no classes this afternoon. After playing basketball with his roommates at noon, he came directly to the auditorium after dinner.

At noon, when Lu Cheng failed to make an appointment, a group of friends patted him on the shoulder and comforted him: "It doesn't matter. If you are frustrated in love, you will be proud in school! I heard that the speaker today is a very powerful turtle editor in the capital newspaper recently. Maybe he will We still need interns. When the winter vacation comes, we can go to intern together in advance, so we can be one step ahead!"

Lu Cheng looked at his roommate who was talking with a half-smile. In fact, he had actually calmed down about being rejected by Zhang Yang at noon.

With just one glance, he liked her very much, but he couldn't say how much he wanted to part with her.

He didn't even know the other person's name, so how could there be so much affection?

Those who fail to strike up a conversation have to pretend to be hurt. He doesn't have the hobby of acting.