Extra 6 - Reward

After the wedding, in the blink of an eye, it's New Year's Eve.

Zhangyang and Ji Xingzhi returned to the compound on New Year's Eve.

As soon as Ji Xingzhi drove past the checkpoint, Zhangyang rolled down the window and heard the crackling of firecrackers not far away. The air seemed to be filled with the smell of sulfur.

Ji Xingzhi had no interest in these. When I was a child, I no longer wanted to play with fireworks and firecrackers. When I grow up, where can I get excited about shooting guns? But now Zhangyang listened to the voice, stretched his neck, and kept looking outside. That look made him look extremely curious.

After Ji Xingzhi came in, he discovered something unusual about Zhangyang.

"Like it?" Ji Xingzhi asked.

Zhangyang nodded, "I feel like I've only seen it when I was a kid, and I haven't played it in more than ten years." Abroad, the atmosphere of the New Year is not so strong, and there seems to be no people setting off fireworks and firecrackers abroad. She almost doesn't like this. I didn't see it being sold anywhere. The only thing I see is the fireworks that fill the sky like shooting stars during festivals or New Year's Eve.

But looking at the fireworks exploding in the sky, where is the fragrance of the fireworks sticks in my hand?

The envy in Zhangyang's eyes was almost overflowing.

When Ji Xingzhi saw this, he couldn't help but find it funny and thought she was cute and childish.

"How old are you? Still like this kind of kid stuff?" Ji Xingzhi asked.

Although he said that, he sounded disgusted, but after Ji Xingzhi stopped the car, he walked around the front of the car, walked to Zhangyang's side, stretched out his hand to lead the person out of the jeep, and did not directly face the person in front of him. Walking towards the two-story red brick house, he walked in the opposite direction, facing the entrance of the compound.

Zhangyang was still grumbling to express his dissatisfaction with Ji Xingzhi, "Why are you so childish? You just want to see the fireworks. Ji Xingzhi, you have no childlike innocence!" Zhangyang complained angrily.

Ji Xingzhi was hated by her again, and he was so angry that he reached out to pinch her cheek, "Are you going to buy fireworks now?" Ji Xingzhi asked.

Zhangyang's depressed mouth changed instantly, as did his face. He immediately turned his head and looked at Ji Xingzhi with bright eyes. There was no need to explain the excitement that hit his face.

"Really?" Zhangyang took the initiative to hug Ji Xingzhi's arm, wishing he could hold him close at this moment, "Do you know where I can buy it?"

When he heard the sound of someone throwing firecrackers just now, Zhangyang had already filtered the surrounding shops in his head, but he didn't expect any place to be open at this time.

Ji Xingzhi chuckled. Zhangyang was a typical workaholic. Before today, she had worked overtime at the newspaper office yesterday. It was almost nine o'clock in the evening when he went to pick her up at the door of the newspaper office last night. After returning from Yinhai Mountain some time ago, Zhangyang, who was busy with work, had no time to think about what he liked, so he naturally forgot about fireworks.

It was already the afternoon of New Year's Eve, and the shops on the street had closed early. Some people regard the New Year as more grand. They have closed the doors of their shops a few days ago and go home early to prepare for the New Year. It is obviously impossible to buy fireworks and firecrackers now.

"Yes." Ji Xingzhi nodded, "Yu Bojin and Lu Yingyuan have several nephews at home. They are only in elementary school now. Every year during the Chinese New Year, the family prepares a lot of these things. "