Chapter 14 - Her Feet on His Military Trousers

"How could you do this?" Zhang Nian couldn't hold it back and said directly, "You want to marry him just because of his face?" There was something written in Zhang Nian's eyes. The words "Are you crazy?" made him feel unbelievable. Whenever Zhangyang gave him an explanation, he would believe it. But now when he heard the confident words "I like his face" in his ears, Zhang Nianyi couldn't believe it. I don't even know what to say at this time. He had seen men become interested in sex, but he never imagined that one day, his twin sister would be like this and actually become interested in a man. He didn't know if he should sympathize with Ji Xingzhi.

  Zhangyang nodded, "Can't you?"

  Zhang Nian: "..."

  Do I need to ask? How does this work?

  But Zhangyang yawned, stood up from the stool and was about to push him out, "I'm sleepy, let's take a nap first." With this look, she obviously didn't want to discuss Ji Xingzhi's affairs with Zhang Nian anymore.

  Zhang Nian had no choice but to turn around and go downstairs.

  Zhangyang was worried that Zhang Nian would ask a few more questions and expose her flaws. It was one thing for her and Ji Xingzhi to have an agreement, but it would be difficult to explain it to her family if they knew about it.

  When the setting sun outside casts the shadow of the trees on Zhangyang's bedside, she woke up from the bed. In the afternoon, she coaxed Zhang Nian to leave with the excuse of taking a lunch break. Unexpectedly, she actually fell asleep while lying on the bed.

  She didn't draw the curtains before going to bed, only a thin layer of gauze on the window.

  Tiange's glass window was not closed tightly, and the evening breeze from outside blew in, causing the white gauze to fly in the air, and even the three-blade ceiling fan on the ceiling was blown to rotate.

  Zhangyang opened her eyes to wake up. When a few unfamiliar voices came from downstairs, she sat up from the bed hugging the quilt.

  Zhang Yang didn't want to pay attention, but she didn't expect to hear Zhang Nian's voice soon. She simply stood up and walked towards the window.

  Standing in the courtyard downstairs were Zhang Nian and a group of young people of similar age to him. Zhang Nian looked a little unhappy.

  Chen Sinan shouldered his friend, "You didn't lose, so why are you still depressed?" This afternoon, Zhang Nian rushed to Ji's house to compete with Ji Xingzhi, and the two went directly to the shooting range. As soon as the news came out, everyone could Familiar people in the compound were extremely excited.

  Who doesn't know that Zhang Nian and Ji Xingzhi are not going to deal with each other? Moreover, ever since Zhang Yang showed up in the courtyard, the marriage between the two children, which had already attracted much attention, has received unprecedented attention because of Zhang Yang's face.

  But neither Ji Xingzhi nor Zhangyang revealed anything about their baby's marriage, which made everyone scratch their heads. When Zhang Nian went to see Ji Xingzhi this afternoon, everyone was watching the show.

  Who is Ji Xingzhi? Since joining the military department, he has won awards in major military competitions. Although Zhang Nian does not specialize in physical fitness, he is definitely not bad. The two of them went to the shooting range to compete, so why else? Of course it's for Zhangyang.

  "If you don't win, you lose." Zhang Nian said.

  Others couldn't see it, but how could he not know that Ji Xingzhi's last shot was clearly giving in to him, and this was the draw.

  Who would believe that a person who had scored ten rings in every previous shot would only have seven rings in his last shot?

  But this wasn't the most important thing to him. Both Ji Xingzhi and he knew why he was so awkward. Ji Xingzhi defeated him without a fight with just one sentence.

  "Last time on the basketball court, don't forget you promised me something."

  "It's not a big deal. Don't interfere in the affairs between your sister and me."

  Ji Xingzhi said this when he and he were in the wrong body. Two sentences.

  The veins on Zhang Nian's forehead bulged out, and his hands hanging down the middle line of his military trousers clenched into fists unconsciously. He never thought that the conditions he wanted to use to restrain Ji Xingzhi ended up being the sword of Shang Fang used by the other party to restrain him.

  He is not a rogue in the market. A gentleman's words are hard to follow. Of course he will not deny what he has promised. But Ji Xingzhi's request was like holding a small sword to poke a hole in his heart. He had always ignored other people's affairs, except for his sister, who was a compatriot of his own mother, but now he could no longer interfere unless asked by Ji Xingzhi.

  Chen Sinan grew up with him and knew Zhang Nian very well. Commander Zhang's reputation in the army is indeed resounding, but his reputation has little effect on his family. Zhang Nian has lived alone in a big house since he was a child. Mr. Zhang is often so busy that he doesn't see anyone for a week. The only thing that can make Zhang Nian feel at ease and warm is a call from Zhang Yang.

  Perhaps it was the twins' induction, but Zhang Yang always called when Zhang Nian was in his lowest mood.

  Zhangyang's importance in Zhang Nian's heart is not just that of an ordinary family member.

  Now that Zhangyang has finally returned to China, he has not stayed at home for two days before he is about to become someone else's bride, and the other person is Ji Xingzhi, whom he has always been worried about. It is normal for Zhang Nian to feel unhappy.

  "Zhang Nian."

  Just when Chen Sinan was thinking about how to comfort his good brother, a soft voice from upstairs interrupted his thoughts.

  At this time, Zhang Nian raised his head with him and looked at the person standing by the window, his eyes flashing slightly.

  "Sister." Outside, Zhang Nian was still willing to satisfy Zhang Yang's desire to be a sister, so he called out honestly.

  Chen Sinan also looked up. This was the first time he saw Zhang Yang in person. He had only heard the descriptions of people who had seen Zhang Yang in the courtyard. When he saw the person standing by the window clearly, his heart moved slightly. Thinking of how beautiful the real person is. Then, Chen Sinan lowered his gaze.

  Zhang Yang just woke up. His long hair fell loosely on his shoulders. He was wearing loose pajamas and a robe outside. The jet-black hair contrasts with the snow-white skin, and the color contrast is strong and shocking to the eyes.

  Zhangyang nodded, "Your friend?" She glanced at Chen Sinan lightly.

  Zhang Nian said "hmm" and said, "This is Chen Sinan. Their family moved in after you left. You probably don't know him." This was the first time Zhang Yang heard Zhang Nian take the initiative to mention the friends around him after Zhang Yang came back.

  She smiled lightly and said, "Invite your friends to come and play at home when you have time."

  After saying that, she told Zhang Nian to go home early for dinner, then turned and went back to the house.

  "That's your sister?" Chen Sinan asked casually.

  Zhang Nian nodded.

  "I can't tell you are twins." Chen Sinan said. He had long known that Zhang Nian had a good appearance. Even though he didn't have a good temper in the compound all day long, there were many people who liked him privately. But when he saw Zhang Yang today, Only then did he discover what it meant to be surrounded by people.

  When Zhang Nian heard this, the gloom on his face finally dissipated. He raised his eyebrows and wished he could write pride directly on his face, "My sister is much prettier, and she doesn't look normal." In the past few days, Zhang Yang has been out early and late. Returning, the study room on the second floor is also filled with various newspapers and magazines.

  After the marriage was resolved, Zhangyang had time to think about the newspaper office.

  Zhangyang squatted on the glass coffee table, with a lot of paper manuscripts on hand, and the names and types of many publications were densely written on them.

  These days, she visited various newsstands and bookstores in Beijing and bought the best-selling newspapers and magazines recommended by the stores. Zhangyang believes that the public's choice is the market's choice. Since so many people like these publications, it means that this is the current public taste. If they produce B-page newspapers and periodicals, they should conform to the current public preferences.

  Zhangyang was extremely devoted to his work, and it was getting dark before she knew it.

  There is no one else at home, and Zhang Nian has been a little busy recently. Last week's joint exercise, emerging technological military equipment played a major role. As an elite scientific and technological talent in the military, after reviewing the situation, he is very busy.

  As for Master Zhang, needless to say, the higher the official position, the more things will happen.

  Zhangyang was immersed in market research and didn't realize what time it was.

  When there was a regular knock on the door, Zhang Yang came back to her senses from the vast number of newspapers, periodicals and books.

  "Which one?"