Chapter 12 - She Admitted She Was a Little...Lustful

"Why are you so daring?" Zhangyang said immediately, but she soon realized that Zhangyang didn't think she was beautiful enough for Ji Xingzhi to "change day by day". Otherwise, when she asked Ji Xingzhi his name earlier in the mountains of Hubei, the latter would not have been so wary and unwilling to reveal even a single word.

  "What do you mean?" Zhangyang asked.

  Ji Xingzhi could exude a goose-stepping aura even when he was taking a walk. He was satisfied with Zhangyang's quick response, "Then I'll keep it short. If we break off the engagement, both of us will face family pressure to get married." He didn't You know what is the common age for marriage abroad, but in China, at their age, if they are not married yet, they will almost always face family pressure to get married. "I think you don't want to get married for the time being, which is consistent with my thoughts."

  Zhangyang raised his head, "So?"

  "To avoid the uncontrollable factors and time costs caused by future blind dates, I think we can consider being together for the time being. ." Ji Xingzhi said, "After marriage, you do yours and I do mine without interfering with each other."

  He did want to break off the engagement before meeting Zhang Yang, but after meeting Zhang Yang, this idea has begun to waver. .

  Not only because Zhangyang was a very smart girl he met that day, but also because she had similar ideas to him. Instead of wasting time dealing with blind dates at home, it seems like the best solution to solve the problem once and for all, end the marriage topic, and then continue living as before.

  Ji Xingzhi looked at Zhangyang, "Of course, if you have someone you like, that's another matter." Zhangyang didn't answer immediately. It was undeniable that she was instantly moved when she heard Ji Xingzhi's proposal. She has never thought about getting married, whether settling at home or abroad. But now that she is back in China, with Teacher Zhang under her supervision, it is impossible for her to stay at home as an old girl for the rest of her life.

  "Let me think about it," Zhangyang said.

  Ji Xingzhi didn't ask her to give an answer immediately, "Okay, if you're worried, we can draft a prenuptial agreement."

  "Huh?"

  "If you meet someone you like in the future, we will divorce." Ji Xingzhi said.

  Zhangyang looked up and realized that Ji Xingzhi was not joking when he said this. She smiled, which was a bit interesting.

  The next day, Ji Xingzhi went to Zhang's house to pick him up.

  Zhangyang changed into a blue cheongsam with bell sleeves. Her long, slightly curly hair was spread behind her head, with only a crystal hairpin pinned to one side of her head.

  It's not the first time we meet, but every time Zhangyang appears, it always seems to bring a different feeling. Ji Xingzhi's eyes lingered on her for a moment, and then he politely moved away. He had to admit that the person in front of him did have a different temperament. Ever since Zhangyang appeared in the courtyard yesterday, both he and his family had received congratulations from all directions. It seemed that everyone was very optimistic about them.

  There are lesbians of the same age in the compound, but the beauty of these people is completely different from Zhangyang's. The bold and capable northerners are completely different from the gentle and delicate girls from the southern water towns. What's more, after being abroad for more than ten years, every smile on Zhangyang's face seems to be appropriately delicate.

  Zhangyang was a little embarrassed at first. She had not made a decision yet on the suggestion Ji Xingzhi put forward yesterday. Unexpectedly, Ji Xingzhi didn't mention this topic at all along the way and gave her plenty of time.

  Grandma Ji was in poor health. She had been living in a nursing home a few years ago and was inseparable from various medical equipment.

  Along the way, Zhangyang listened carefully to Ji Xingzhi's talk about her grandma's situation. She pinched the safety buckle in her bag. She didn't have much time to consider whether to hand it back or keep it.

  The location of the sanatorium was not too remote. Traffic in Beijing in 1985 was not too congested. The country had just opened up private car purchase quotas. Private cars were relatively rare and were not used much on the road.

  When they arrived at the nursing home, Ji Xingzhi took Zhangyang to the door of the ward, then reached out and knocked on the door.

  Grandma Ji already knew last night that her grandson would bring the little girl from the Zhang family over, so when she got up today, she specially cleaned up.

  The old lady was a cultured person in the past and loved to be clean. Even though she is now very old and her body is not very neat, she still takes care of her silver-white hair meticulously every morning and looks particularly energetic.

  When Ji Xingzhi opened the door and went in, the old lady leaning on the hospital bed raised her head, "Here comes Xingzhi!" The old lady's voice sounded louder and more capable, but now she was calling Ji Xingzhi, but However, his eyes never fell on his grandson, and he tilted his body to look at the person behind Ji Xingzhi.

  Ji Xingzhi was tall, and although Zhangyang was not short, she still looked slender and petite behind the 1.86-meter man in front of him.

  He stood at the door and completely blocked Zhangyang behind him.

  When Ji Xingzhi saw his grandma's eyes, he already understood that the person she was looking at was not him at all. He stood aside sensibly and introduced the young girl behind him: "Grandma, this is Zhangyang." At the same time, he also introduced the old lady on the hospital bed to the people around him.

  The old lady really didn't expect that there would be a little girl wearing a cyan cheongsam standing behind Ji Xingzhi. When she saw the face clearly with the shadow of Xie Yuqing between her eyebrows, the old lady couldn't hide her excitement in her eyes and rushed. Zhangyang waved directly, "Is it Xia Xia? She's already so old. Come to grandma and let her see." Xie Yuqing gave birth to twins that year, and everyone in the compound liked Zhangyang and Zhangnian's two siblings. When she was young, Zhang Nian had a quiet temperament, but Zhang Yang would grin when someone teased her. She hugged Zhang Yang many times.

  Nowadays, the little dumplings from back then have turned into succulent girls, who look gentle and demure, making people like them.

  Zhangyang had no impression of the old lady, but she still walked over gracefully, "Grandma." She called the old man on the bed with a smile, and took out a jewelry box from her handbag and handed it to The old lady said, "Long time no see. This is a gift from me to grandma."

  This is a turquoise brooch she brought back from abroad. It has a sense of age and she thinks the older generation may like it.

  Sure enough, when the old lady opened the box and saw the exquisite brooch on the black velvet cloth inside, she couldn't help but exclaimed, "It's so beautiful." Then the old lady added, "Hey, I was in such a hurry, I didn't even give it to Xia Xia is preparing a meeting gift."

  "Why not? Didn't I receive it a long time ago?" Zhangyang said with a smile.

  The old lady looked confused, but when Ji Xingzhi heard this, he suddenly raised his head and looked at the person in front of him with bright eyes.

  Zhangyang hooked her finger on her collar, and a safety buckle with excellent water quality was hung outside the green cheongsam, hooked by the green-white finger, shining through.

  Ji Xingzhi looked silently at Zhangyang, who was sitting on the edge of the hospital bed, with deep eyes. Although he still couldn't figure out what Zhang Yang was thinking, on the way here, Zhang Yang didn't mention what he proposed yesterday. He just thought that the other party didn't want to show off and marry him. He was not too surprised by this result. After all, marriage is not a child's play. He also knew that his proposal sounded a bit bizarre.

  But Ji Xingzhi didn't expect that Zhangyang would tie the safety buckle around her neck, which meant that she agreed to the marriage.

  Zhangyang felt the scorching gaze coming from beside her. She turned around and faced it without any dodge.

  This was a decision she made when she got off the car, a little hastily, but not without a plan.

Just as Ji Xingzhi said, if she breaks off the engagement, it will take a long time for her family to introduce someone to her. She didn't want to spend more energy on dealing with her family. The Ji family and the Zhang family had decades of friendship, and they knew each other well. The other party happened to have the same worries as her about being forced to get married, so it wasn't impossible to give it a try together. Zhangyang didn't want to admit that after seeing Ji Xingzhi's face at the Ji family, he was a little shaken in his intention to break off the engagement.

  She doesn't have any other bad habits. If she does, she may have a little bit of facial control.

  Ji Xingzhi's particularly upright and angular face was exactly the face she liked. Even though she has lived abroad for many years, she still loves her sharp eyebrows, starry eyes, nose as straight as a peak, and strong outlines.

  Maybe, it's a bit sexy.

  It is better to find a face that you admire and hang out in front of you under the same roof than to have a face that you are not interested in appearing in front of you every day.

  Ji Xingzhi had no way of knowing what Zhangyang was thinking. Now when he met the former's gaze, he suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

  The two people's reactions fell into the eyes of the old lady, and they became like-minded. Since ancient times, how many children fell in love at first sight, and the old lady said hello repeatedly.

  When she came out of the nursing home, Zhangyang walked beside Ji Xingzhi carrying his bag.

  Ji Xingzhi is tall and has long legs, so he is used to walking forward in stride. But Zhangyang was just the opposite of him. Zhangyang was wearing a cheongsam and walking had the same effect as wearing a one-step skirt. She couldn't take bold steps, not to mention she was wearing high heels.

  Soon Ji Xingzhi felt that the people around him were not keeping up with him. When he turned around, he found Zhangyang standing beside the flower garden in the nursing home, standing there, looking at him with a bit of dissatisfaction in her cat eyes. .

  Ji Xingzhi was stunned and walked over, "What's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

  Zhangyang said, "Yeah."

  "What's wrong with you?" Ji Xingzhi asked.

  "My legs are short and I can't walk fast."

  After Ji Xingzhi realized what she was talking about, he said, "...I'm sorry, I didn't think well." He hadn't walked with lesbians often, and he wasn't used to it yet.

  After a pause, Ji Xingzhi realized that Zhangyang had no intention of speaking. He couldn't figure out what she was thinking for a while, so he could only tentatively ask, "Can we leave now?"

 If Yu Bojin and other people who know him well You will definitely be surprised to hear this here. Ji Xingzhi is really similar to Mr. Zhang in some aspects. The latter is born with a dark face and looks majestic, with a serious face and rarely smiles. Although Ji Xingzhi is not as intimidating as Mr. Zhang, he is also used to it. He had a straight face, sharp and serious. When he speaks, he will never be sloppy and coherent, but it is extremely rare to ask questions in a gentle and probing manner like this.

  Zhangyang raised his chin and said "hmm" through her nose. She looked a bit like a arrogant little peacock, but it was hard to feel disgusted at all.

  Ji Xingzhi followed Zhangyang, matching her footsteps.

  Both of them were wearing green clothes, and they seemed to match each other very well.

  Because Zhangyang took out the safety buckle, the two of them did not go back to the compound directly, but tacitly chose to eat outside.

  Ji Xingzhi didn't pay much attention to his meals on weekdays. In the army, he ate a big pot of rice every day, so he wasn't picky about food. But considering Zhangyang, he chose a time-honored restaurant.   

After sitting down, Ji Xingzhi handed the menu to Zhangyang and told her to order according to her own taste.   

Zhangyang chose two dishes. After Ji Xingzhi looked at them, they all tasted sweet. He frowned and added two more dishes. Stir-fried mutton with green onions and fried tripe were the signatures of Four Seasons Restaurant. Ji Xingzhi then handed the menu to the waiter.   

The two sat facing each other, and Ji Xingzhi spoke first: "Let's have a good chat now?"   Zhangyang nodded.   

"Are you sure you've thought about it?" Ji Xingzhi asked. Since Zhangyang took out the tokens of the two families in front of his grandma, there is no room to change the matter. It was Zhangyang's decision, and he can't do it now. Need to confirm again.   

Zhangyang said "Hmm" and pointed the tip of her green-white finger at the ceramic cup in front of her, "Didn't you already tell me? Since we are all dealing with the family, why don't we give it a try?"

"You can make any requests now." Ji Xingzhi said, "After marriage, we will still be the same as now. You can do whatever you want and I will not interfere with your decision. As compensation, the family's money after marriage, you are in charge, you can do whatever you want, I won't interfere." Ji Xingzhi knew that the "cooperative marriage" he proposed would have a greater impact on Zhangyang. He has not thought about relationships, but if Zhangyang meets the right person in the future, he will definitely suffer a lot because he has a marriage in name only. He just wanted to give her the greatest compensation within his ability.

  When Zhangyang heard Ji Xingzhi's last words, he was obviously taken aback. Then he smiled and said, "Let me take care of the family's money?" 

"Yes, that's right." Ji Xingzhi said seriously, without even a hint of joking.

  Zhang Yang chuckled and said no more.

  Ji Xingzhi waited for her to speak, but Zhangyang only laughed twice. He raised his head and looked at her with some confusion, "Is there something wrong?" Zhangyang shook his head, "I just didn't expect it." 

"I didn't expect anything?" Ji Xingzhi asked.

  "Are you relieved that you leave all your money to me?" Zhangyang asked. It may be because of the different growing environment or different educational experience. She has long been accustomed to living independently, and the first step to independence is finance. Having money will make her feel at ease. But now she and Ji Xingzhi were just in a cooperative marriage, and the latter actually wanted to hand over the financial power of the family to her. Zhangyang was surprised that she and he had not actually reached this point.

  Ji Xingzhi nodded without much thought, "Girls suffer more when you are with me, and that's as it should be." Besides, their family's tradition is that the mother takes care of the accounts. After getting married, his money will be handed over to Zhangyang no problem.

--

  The author has something to say:

  Ji Xingzhi, an outstanding male student in Durban, must give his salary to his wife even if it is a fake marriage.

  hiahia~

  Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2022-10-13 22:19:34~2022-10-14 22:23:28~

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 62641520 3 bottles; 9 1 bottle;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!