Extra 2 - Honeymoon preparation period

From the moment Zhangyang took the initiative to open his arms to Ji Xingzhi, it was already destined to be a sleepless night tonight. Literally, the starry sky above our heads means that people are awake.

In the past, Zhangyang didn't feel how big her home was, but tonight, Ji Xingzhi carried her around every corner of the courtyard, and she finally understood while crying.

The yard was so huge that it made her feel sore all over. It was like a small boat on the sea that was hit by strong winds and huge waves. The cabin seemed to be falling apart and sinking before being hit by the next wave, making it difficult to sail on the sea. .

It was swaying, as if its heart was hanging in mid-air, not knowing when the next fierce wave would hit, or whether the ship would be smashed into pieces.

Zhangyang was carried back to the bedroom by Ji Xingzhi. Seeing that the sky outside had turned dark, the person in his arms probably couldn't eat anything and just wanted to fall asleep. Ji Xingzhi chuckled. When he pulled Zhangyang out of his arms, the latter seemed to have gotten used to his body temperature and his presence in the past few hours. The moment he was pulled out, he felt particularly uncomfortable. To adapt, I subconsciously followed the breath and wanted to actively press against his chest again.

Ji Xingzhi couldn't help but laugh. Just now, it was clear that the person in his arms was crying and telling him not to go away, but now, she was the one who was about to move closer to his arms without saying a word.

She is really delicate and changeable.

He looked at Zhangyang and said in his heart with a smile.

But Ji Xingzhi still had to get out of bed to clean up the mess in the bathroom. Zhangyang was tired, but as the person who really contributed tonight, he felt it was okay and there seemed to be endless energy in his body. I haven't eaten enough for several nights in a row. I ate all at once tonight, and I feel quite energetic now.

Zhangyang was pushed away again. When had she ever been treated like this? He immediately groaned in dissatisfaction and frowned slightly. Although he hadn't opened his eyes yet, he was already half awake.

"Why did you push me away?" Zhangyang said dissatisfiedly on the bed. His voice sounded extremely squeamish. The little face sunk into the quilt was flushed red, especially the lips, which were slightly swollen and bright. Just looking at it makes me want to take a bite.

Ji Xingzhi's Adam's apple rolled out of control again. He had paid all his food supplies at Zhangyang's place tonight, but now, when he looked at the person with a small face exposed under the quilt, his body also changed a bit. It seemed like it wouldn't matter if it happened again. Ji Xingzhi still held back, he could have squeezed a little more, but Zhangyang was so tired now that he couldn't open his eyes.

In this case, he let her go for the time being.

At this time, Ji Xingzhi had not forgotten the original reason that led to all this happening. Wasn't it because Zhangyang suddenly pestered himself when he got off work and asked why he gave his salary to her in the first place?

What's not clear about this?

A gentle smile appeared on Ji Xingzhi's face. He stood on the edge of the bed, bent down, almost lying next to Zhangyang's ear. There was a deep joy in his voice, "I will give you my salary. Even if you want to run away, it's not that easy."

After Ji Xingzhi finished speaking, he stretched out his hand to lift the quilt for Zhangyang and pressed her tighter. Regardless of whether Zhangyang heard clearly at this time or whether Zhangyang remembered it, he turned around and left the bedroom. , went out to clean up the mess outside caused by absurdity.