Chapter 29 - Well, he wanted to seduce Zhang Yang

Ji Xingzhi gritted his teeth. In the end, in a private room with so many people, he naturally had no way to deal with Zhangyang.

  But there is nothing we can do now, and there will always be a problem after we return home.

  After the meal, the guests and hosts enjoyed themselves. If you ignore that at the end, several gay men in the newspaper danced and said they wanted to have a second round of drinking with Ji Xingzhi before leaving, everything was perfect.

  As the editor-in-chief of the newspaper and the person in charge of today's dinner party, Zhangyang carefully called a "yellow van" for everyone. After successfully sending a group of people away, Zhangyang raised her head and looked at the people who had walked out of the hotel. She kept holding Ji Xingzhi's hand and never let go.

  In summer, when the days are long and the nights are short, it's almost eight o'clock, and the sky is gradually getting dark. The color of the deep sea is smeared in the sky, dark blue and cold.

  Zhangyang followed the hand she was holding and noticed the casual clothes Ji Xingzhi was wearing. She frowned slightly and suddenly commented: "You don't have enough regular clothes." Even though Ji Xingzhi and she have almost completely moved in now He walked into the courtyard, but the clothes belonging to Ji Xingzhi were still very few. Especially apart from the military uniforms he usually wears, there are barely two pieces of regular uniforms.

  However, Ji Xingzhi himself didn't think there was any problem with this, explaining: "I usually wear less, and buying it is a waste." Zhangyang disagreed, "Then you can't just have one set of regular clothes every season, right?"

  When saying this , she had already made up her mind to think about it, and went to the mall to pick out some sets of clothes for Ji Xingzhi during her weekend break. By the way, you can also visit a ready-made clothing store. If there are customized ones, that's also a good idea.

  Thinking of this, Zhang Yang curled his lips.

  Ji Xingzhi didn't know that she had made a decision yet, so he just said, "It's not impossible. It's useless for me to buy so many clothes. If you want to buy them, just buy more clothes for yourself." In Ji Xingzhi's view, it's not a good idea to wear them by yourself. It doesn't matter what he looks like, but the little peacock loves beauty so much, and she definitely wants to look beautiful and exquisite all the time. He will definitely support his wife in whatever she wants to buy.

  Zhangyang laughed out loud. She suddenly felt that Ji Xingzhi like this was a bit...cute.

  When Ji Xingzhi wasn't paying attention, Zhangyang threw herself on his shoulder. Because she hasn't been able to wear high heels recently, her figure seems to have become even more petite. Ji Xingzhi was worried that she might sprain her ankle again, so he hurriedly wrapped his arms around Zhangyang's slim waist to trap her.

  Before he could completely let go, Zhangyang's soft breathing could be heard in his ears, and at the same time, the woman's gentle voice also fell into his ears.

  "No, if you don't buy it, I will buy it for you." Zhangyang said with a smile.

  Ji Xingzhi didn't expect that she would rush over so recklessly just to lie on his shoulder and say such a thing.

  It's so insignificant!

  But...the anger in his heart that hadn't yet aroused had been extinguished by Zhang Yang's words.

  Ji Xingzhi really wanted to scold the young girl in front of him with a straight face, but he couldn't frown, and the corners of his mouth still wanted to raise wildly. In the end, he had no choice but to pat Zhangyang's head with his other hand. "Stand still, stop making trouble."

  These words obviously had no deterrent effect on Zhangyang.

  Zhangyang, who heard Ji Xingzhi's helpless voice, still lay on his shoulder, "I'm not making a fuss. I'll measure you when you get home." 

"Okay." This time, Ji Xingzhi had almost no time to think about it, and just said Agree.

  But when he nodded and looked into Zhangyang's smiling eyes, an uncomfortable look flashed across his face.

  As if he was not the one who told Zhangyang that he didn't need to buy clothes a second ago, Ji Xingzhi never knew that he could change his mind so quickly. This was simply not in line with his standards for more than twenty years.

  Zhangyang didn't care what Ji Xingzhi, who was already reflecting on herself, was thinking. She got Ji Xingzhi's consent as she wished, with a smile on her face. She is someone who will treat others well in return tenfold. Ji Xingzhi treated her very well, and it was better than she had imagined when she first wanted to cooperate with Ji Xingzhi.

  The restaurant is not far from the courtyard house, and Zhangyang doesn't want to take the bus back.

  Ji Xingzhi looked at her feet, "Is it okay to walk for a long time?"