Chapter 45 - What's in the bag

Zhang Nian's lazy eyes looked in the direction Zhangyang was looking at.

When he saw the person delivering water to Ji Xingzhi not far away, his bright eyes narrowed slightly, and a dangerous aura suddenly emanated.

Zhang Nian knew Yu Shuhua, a female college student who had just graduated and joined the army not long ago. Even though he didn't usually discuss women with his comrades, Yu Shuhua's name often fell into his ears.

It's nothing more than a flower in the military area, or some of the most famous military doctors. But he wasn't interested at all. He had no intention of falling in love. Even if he was in love, Zhang Nian thought, no one would be better than Zhangyang. They are twins. Even if they are separated by the Pacific Ocean, if he mentions his thoughts in front of Zhangyang, the latter will understand exactly what he wants to say and what he wants to do. Zhang Nian thought that no one would be able to achieve such a tacit understanding in the future.

But now, this soldier's flower stood in front of Ji Xingzhi, and he thoughtfully brought cold water to the latter with a bright smile on his face.

He didn't like Ji Xingzhi because he felt that Ji Xingzhi had taken over his sister. But this does not mean that other women can be courteous to Ji Xingzhi.

Zhang Nian put the towel in Zhangyang's hand and said, "Wait here." After saying that, he strode towards Ji Xingzhi's direction.

Yu Shuhua originally had no intention of coming over to watch the friendly match in the army today, but she heard her little sister say that Ji Xingzhi would also come over to play today, so she hurriedly packed up in the dormitory, put on a dress, put on lipstick, and carried her little The kettle comes to the basketball court.

Sure enough, as soon as she sat down, she heard the little sisters around her discussing the men on the field.

In today's game, the most eye-catching ones are naturally Zhang Nian and Ji Xingzhi.

The former is a top technician who is well-known throughout the army. He is not only a young man with professional skills, but also a leader in physical training. But for girls, Zhang Nian's face is obviously even more attractive. Young men with a somewhat gloomy and cold aura do not pay too much attention to anyone of the opposite sex. This simply makes many girls unable to help but assume the role of their girlfriends. When they think of such a man in the future, they will only have eyes for themselves. The heart of spring can't help but spring.

But Yu Shuhua has no interest in Zhang Nian. Zhang Nian seems to be a very difficult person to handle at first glance, and he may have more evil intentions than fish roe. But facing Ji Xingzhi, she had a different attitude.

Conquering a man like Ji Xingzhi is much more interesting than fighting with Zhang Nian. What's more, anyone who looks at Ji Xingzhi's figure can't help but blush.

Yu Shuhua once applied medicine to Ji Xingzhi. The man was a perfect example of looking slimmer when dressed and... muscular when undressed.

As for Ji Xingzhi's wife, Yu Shuhua also heard a little bit about it, but it was nothing more than some kind of baby marriage arranged by the older generation.

She thought about how old this was, and they still had a baby kiss. A man like Ji Xingzhi knew at a glance that he would not want to be bound by the marriage set by his family. Otherwise, the last time the art troupe came to the army to perform, it was also an open day for family visits. Why didn't Ji Xingzhi bring his wife for everyone to see?

Yu Shuhua was confident that Ji Xingzhi would see her.

Yu Shuhua didn't know Zhang Yang. Anyway, it was intermission and she didn't see any girl around Ji Xingzhi, so she stepped forward more actively and handed the water glass in her hand to the man who was wiping his sweat.