Chapter 11 - I Think It's Good For Us to Get Married

Even if Zhang Deming didn't look at Zhangyang at this time, he knew that the latter must be waiting for his answer.

  If his answer can seduce Zhangyang, the latter will naturally consider staying.

  Ning Xiusi still didn't understand the sudden tense atmosphere in the office. He had been working in the newspaper office since graduation and had been working under Zhang Deming. Professionally, he was impeccable, but when it came to speculation and negotiation, he failed He can't compare to Zhangyang who has seen too many big scenes.

  Ning Xiusi didn't understand why Zhangyang had any hesitation. Being able to directly occupy a place in their newspaper office was an iron rice bowl that many people could only dream of.

  He kept looking at the young woman sitting not far away from him with his eyes. Ning Xiusi felt that he could not understand the person in front of him more and more.

  Finally, Zhang Deming spoke.

  However, his opening directly caused Ning Xiusi to divert his attention from Zhangyang.

  "I can't give you the position of editor-in-chief yet. However, I can give you a chance. Our newspaper has page AB. Before I retire, you can increase the sales of page B of our newspaper. It won't be much, just 100%. Fifth, this position is yours." Zhang Deming said. He could see that Zhang Yang wanted to talk, "Don't worry, I have half a month to retire, so I won't take up too much of your time. During the time you come to our newspaper office, No matter what your achievements are, you will always be with me."

  Zhang Deming is one of the first people in the country to engage in the news media industry, and in the capital, he has a wide network of contacts and knows many people in the business and political circles. He asked Zhangyang to follow him, not just to guide her into the industry, but to bring Zhangyang into this circle and introduce to Zhangyang the connections he had accumulated over the years. In the future, even if Zhangyang leaves the newspaper office, she will not waste this little half a month, and she will not suffer at all.

  If someone is brought into the circle, this is indeed a great temptation.

  Zhangyang's head was not yet overheated. "Can I look at the AB version now?"

  Zhang Deming motioned to Ning Xiusi to bring it to her.

  Of course, a Capital Evening News cannot have only one thin sheet, but it is not much better than a piece of paper. There are only two sheets in total, which are the rumored AB editions.

  Zhangyang glanced at the layout and titles of the newspaper and had an idea.

  Page A is the daily major news in the country and a summary of major events in various places. This is generally news that can be seen in every newspaper. The B version is local news. Just by looking at the title, you can tell that there is no big gimmick. This tested the author's writing skills and material selection. Local news, if it reports only trivial matters and is straightforward, it may be too dull and trivial and no one may like it. If this is the case, the A-page newspaper is very replaceable. When everyone chooses to order a newspaper, there is no special reason to subscribe to the Capital Evening News.

  As a result, the sales volume of Capital Evening News will naturally decrease.

  Zhangyang was still reading page B of the newspaper. She frowned and said nothing.

  Seeing this, Ning Xiusi couldn't help but said: "Actually, you don't have to worry about the news on our B page. These are small news we randomly selected from readers' letters. As long as you can come to our newspaper office, you can read it in half the time. After a few months, as long as you are willing to stay, we will definitely let you do the news on Page A and will not bury your talent."

  When Zhangyang heard this, she finally put down the newspaper in her hand.

  She looked up at Ning Xiusi, who looked forward to her joining, "If the response from readers of version B is not very good, are you planning to cancel version B to save costs?" Ning Xiusi nodded, "We can focus on one. As long as the quality of our articles is good, we will have future."

  Zhangyang studied a double major in college. She majored in finance in her previous life. Now she has an extra chance to go to college. In school, I chose a double major without hesitation and picked up the major I had studied in my previous life.

  From what she just heard from Ning Xiusi, Zhangyang shook her head slightly. Even though Ning Xiusi had good literary skills, his understanding of the market was too one-sided.

  Newspapers publish all news that is closely related to people's livelihood, and people's livelihood is never just news that shocks the whole country. On the contrary, it is the small things around us. This is the real people's livelihood.

  "The major national news that the people pay attention to is to pay attention to the incident itself. Just explaining the ins and outs is enough for them, rather than focusing on which newspaper reporter has the best writing and the most literary talent. If according to Comrade Ning Xiusi I think the Capital Evening News is not very competitive. What the Capital Evening News has is available in other newspapers, but what other newspapers excel in is not found in the Capital Evening News. In this case, why do people choose to buy the Capital Evening News? What?" Zhangyang said.

  If she always disagrees with the main members of the newspaper, there will be disagreements in management decisions, which is taboo for any company. Without a clear planning direction, sooner or later the internal situation will become a mess, making it difficult to achieve long-term success.

  After Zhang Yang said this, he looked at Zhang Deming.

  Zhang Deming actually did not study management in detail. He just worked much longer than today's young people, and accumulated a little more experience than them. Before Zhangyang spoke, he actually didn't think that the reason why the newspaper's readers were getting fewer and fewer was because the B page was no longer attractive. Zhangyang's words made him enlightened.

  If Zhang Deming was just interested in Zhangyang's literary talents before, the press release came to the fore and wanted her to work in the newspaper. So now, after listening to Zhang Yang's words, Zhang Deming really wanted to keep him.