Chapter 35 - He's coming

Ji Xingzhi almost instantly thought of a dozen ways to go back and teach Zhangyang a lesson, but even so, his main emotion was still worry.

  Zhangyang, who was not far away in the most magnificent house in Wu'an Village, was meeting with the Wu family. She stretched out her hand to cover her mouth and nose, and sneezed delicately a few times.

  Zhangyang rubbed her nose. In this summer, she shouldn't catch a cold, right?

  Seeing this, Wu's father took the initiative to ask: "Is Miss Wang okay?"

  Zhangyang shook her head, "Nothing, just my nose is a little itchy. Maybe it's because I've been away for too long and my family is talking about it."

  This sounds like it's just a matter of time. She said casually, but Zhangyang really thought that it was Teacher Zhang and Zhang Nian who were missing her. After all, she had not had time to say hello to her father and brother before she left the capital. No matter what Zhangyang thought, she would never guess that Ji Xingzhi was thinking about how to teach her a lesson.

  This dinner in the evening can be regarded as a feast for the host and the guest, especially since Zhangyang and Wu Jiatai had already made a preliminary intention to cooperate at noon, and by this time in the evening, it would almost be finalized.

  Zhangyang acted generously, which was quite satisfactory to everyone in Wujiacun.

  After the meal, Zhangyang and Xiaoyang went back to the annex building to rest.

  When she just went out, she heard Wu's father and Wu Jiatai talking behind her.

  "Is there anything unusual in the village entrance inspection during this period? Now is an extraordinary period, not to mention that a big customer like Miss Wang is here again, so don't let anything go wrong." Father Wu's voice sounded a little tired, but there was a hint of emotion in his words. It smells fierce.

  Wu Jiatai: "Don't worry, Dad, it's no problem, I've arranged everything."

  Zhangyang and Xiaoyang wanted to hear more news, but there were actually many people patrolling around the building.

  On the way, Xiaoyang couldn't help but whispered: "This is really cautious. It's almost crazy. Do you think you are some kind of local emperor? Are there patrols by the Imperial Guard?"

  Xiaoyang simply couldn't understand what Father Wu was saying. The method is just that of a small village chief and village cadres. This style of conduct is the same as that of an important national leader. Maybe the leaders of other countries don't have as much ostentation as the Wu family.

  Zhang Yang: "Did you hear what he said just now that this is an extraordinary period? What does that mean? It doesn't sound to me like it means that it became an extraordinary period when we went to Wujiacun to do business. It should have happened before we came. Something else."

  Zhangyang thought again of the Hongqi car he saw this morning.

  Xiaoyang shook his head, "When we arrived last night, we didn't hear about any major events that happened here recently, right?"

  The two of them were confused. At this moment, in the study room of Lou Wangli, the Wu family father and son were sitting together.

  "Brother, have you dealt with that person?" Wu Jiatai asked. It was a coincidence that he told Zhangyang at noon today because Wu's father and his elder brother went to deal with a young man who died in their village a few days ago.

  When human life is at stake, Father Wu and Wu Jiaguo dare not let others interfere at will.

  Wu Jiaguo nodded, "Don't worry, even if someone comes to check, they won't be able to find us. We have already had dinner with Secretary Zhang and discussed it. This person is gone now. There is no proof, even if someone suspects it, there is no evidence." Evidence."

  Wu Jiatai seemed to be relieved on his face, "That's good."

  "Hey, you're just a poor soldier, but you dare to threaten me, it's really outrageous!" Wu's father said He was holding a cigarette in his mouth, with a bit of contempt and viciousness in his eyebrows, "How his mother died is none of our business!"

  Wu Jiaguo said nonchalantly: "Everyone dies anyway, Dad, don't be angry. Why bother with this kind of person?"

  Zhangyang had no idea about the conversation between the Wu family and his son.

  She and Xiaoyang returned to the annex building and seemed to be preparing to sleep, but the two met again soon.

  "Teacher Zhang, why don't you let me follow you tonight? If anything happens, it will only be my fault, so you can take the opportunity to run away." Xiaoyang lowered his voice and said.

  Zhangyang was worried that the walls had ears, so even though he and Xiaoyang were alone now, he didn't talk loudly.

  "No." Zhang Yang refused. "You go to the factory, and I will follow Wu Jia'an. Didn't we agree before? You can't make two by one person. At this time, we should divide the work and cooperate." Zhang Yang road.

  Before they entered Wujia Village, they had a "routine inspection." However, the main purpose was to check whether dangerous goods such as controlled knives were carried, and the miniature camera on the lamb was not noticed.

  When you enter Wujia Village, you naturally want to find some inside information to expose. But this afternoon, when Zhang Yang was chatting with Wu Jia'an, he accidentally discovered that this little girl was still in contact with her high school boyfriend outside.

  The landlines in Wujia Village can be monitored, and Wu's father is such a stubborn old man who does not allow his family to have frequent contact with outsiders. Naturally, it is impossible for this little girl to contact him by phone. Then there is only one possibility. There must be some other way to get outside in this Wujia Village. Wu Jia'an also took advantage of this and revealed to Zhang Yang that he was going to meet his young boyfriend tonight.

  When Zhang Yang heard Wu Jia'an's words, he immediately had a plan in his mind.

  She previously felt that she had become a "bastard", but now that things have changed, she must follow Wu Jia'an to find out what's going on.