Chapter 18 - 'Then you'd better sleep in the hotel.'

"Zhang Nian." Zhang Yang stood at the door of the kitchen, looking at Zhang Nian who was still speechless at the entrance and said, "A guest at home?" Zhang Nian had already seen her when he came back. Zhang Yang's car was parked in the yard. At this time, he saw Zhang Yang appearing in the kitchen. He was not too surprised. "Well, auntie is staying at home temporarily." Zhang Yang raised his eyebrows.

  On the other side, Xie Yuyan, who had already entered the door and sat directly on the sofa, as if she regarded this place as her own home, was staring at Zhangyang.

  Xie Yuyan didn't know that Zhang Yang had returned to China and hadn't seen her for so many years. Even though Zhang Yang was standing in front of her now, she didn't recognize who Zhang Yang was for a while.

  "Who are you?" Xie Yuyan saw that Zhangyang didn't come to her to say hello, so she handed the fruit on the coffee table to Zhangyang at the kitchen door, "Wash this fruit, I'm starving to death." Zhangyang didn't. He moved, but looked at the person on the sofa with a slight smile, "It turns out to be aunt, I haven't seen you for many years." As soon as this greeting came out, Xie Yuyan and Wei Guohua who followed behind were stunned for a second.

  "Ouch, it's Zhang, Zhangyang?" Xie Yuyan paused, she almost forgot the person's name, "You're back?" 

Zhangyang nodded, "Just came back not long ago." 

"Oh, then you go back to the old house to see See? Oh, forget it, that house has been sold to someone else now anyway. Let's not talk about it for now. You can take this fruit and wash it first. The girl has to be more diligent at home." Xie Yuyan, the elder, was very airs and did not feel that she was What's wrong with directing Zhang Yang to do things?

  In the Zhang family, Mr. Zhang had treated her sister-in-law preferentially over the years because of his guilt towards his ex-wife. However, Zhang Nian did not care about anything at all, which gave Xie Yuyan the confidence to dominate their family.

  Zhang Yang stood still and only glanced at Zhang Nian, who then brought the fruit plate into the kitchen.

  Seeing this, Xie Yuyan scolded: "How can you let your brother do these things?" However, Zhangyang did not answer. Xie Yuyan's face was a little embarrassed, so she simply raised another topic, "What are you eating at night? Your uncle and I After riding the train for such a long time, I'm already hungry."

  Zhangyang asked, "What would you like to eat, aunt?"

  "Just order whatever you want, boiled mutton is also fine." Xie Yuyan was leaning on the sofa, looking quite serious. Leisurely, "This sofa in your house is outdated. Nowadays, leather sofas are popular. I told your brother when I came here last time. Now that you are back, you have to redecorate these things in the house. I am not comfortable living there."

  Zhang Yang raised her head, as if he hadn't heard the last part of Xie Yuyan's words, and spoke directly to Zhang Nian, who had just washed the fruit and was standing next to him: "Did you hear Zhang Nian? Take your aunt and uncle to find a mutton-shabu-shabu restaurant." The two siblings were there. Looking at each other at the kitchen door, the twins' telepathy was somewhat metaphysical, and Zhang Nian guessed Zhang Yang's thoughts almost instantly.

  "Okay." Zhang Nian responded, while winking at the people around him.

  When Xie Yuyan heard this, she said cheerfully: "Oh, you don't have to go to a restaurant to spend money. Why bother? Zhangyang, just do it at home. We are all a family. Let's do whatever we want." Although she said no, But people have risen.

  Zhang Yang heard this and said, "Where is this? Let's go, aunt and uncle, since you want to eat hot-boiled mutton, then go."

  Xie Yuyan originally pretended to evade, "Oh, since Zhang Yang insists, then let's go, just follow your arrangements." As she said that, she walked steadily past Zhang Yang, who was walking in front, and walked to the door first.

  Zhang Nian couldn't help but be surprised for a moment by this appearance.

  When he first sat in the car, he listened to his aunt's nagging all the way, which was nothing more than complaining that he came too late. She was tired and exhausted waiting at the station, but judging from the current situation, he felt that even if he dragged his aunt along, It's no problem to carry weights for two kilometers.

  Wei Guohua also quickly followed his wife out. Zhangyang and her brother walked at the end. She looked at the luggage at the door and pointed, "Pick it up."