Chapter 17 - 'He is good-looking, I have to strike first.'

When Zhao Jianmin heard this, his expression suddenly changed. He had never heard that Ji Xingzhi had a fiancée, and he didn't know that the person in front of him was Ji Xingzhi's fiancée. So just now, his flirtatious chat accidentally ended up on his boss's fiancée?

  Originally, Zhao Jianmin was still hoping for luck and guessed whether Ji Xingzhi was joking. But after Ji Xingzhi said this, Zhangyang never refuted.

  For a moment, Zhao Jianmin felt as if a thin layer of cold sweat had broken out on his back.

  When he met Ji Xingzhi's gaze again, Zhao Jianmin didn't know if it was his imagination. He always felt that the youngest deputy battalion commander in front of him didn't look very friendly when he looked at him.

  Zhao Jianmin laughed twice, picked up the noodle soup at hand, replaced the wine with soup, and said in the direction of Zhang Yang: "It turns out to be my sister-in-law. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't know before..." Zhang Yang naturally didn't know. If you argue with him too much, Zhao Jianmin won't get any advantage from him anyway. I guess most of them were frightened.

  Zhao Jianmin felt that if he continued to stay to eat, he might suffer from indigestion. After saying, "A brother is calling me next to me," he immediately took his plate and ran away in an instant.

  Suddenly, only Zhangyang Jixingzhi and Liu Yuan were left on the small square wooden table.

  Liu Yuan still hadn't recovered from the shock just now. Even though Zhao Jianmin had left, she was still looking at Zhangyang.

  While Ji Xingzhi was eating dumplings, he watched the reaction of the unknown girl next to him. He frowned secretly, what's going on with a little girl staring at Zhangyang like this?

  Liu Yuan didn't feel Ji Xingzhi's dissatisfaction. She approached Zhangyang and asked in a low voice: "Team leader, is this really your fiancé?" Liu Yuan just saw Ji Xingzhi's appearance, and she had to say that compared to Zhao Jianmin, she still felt The fiancé of my team leader is even more handsome. The deep facial features and the aura that came with it reminded her of the first time she met Zhang Yang this morning. As soon as the two of them saw each other, they felt like a perfect match.

  But she thought that Zhangyang, who had been abroad for so many years, would never get married so early. The situation in front of her really surprised her.

  The shallow smile on Zhangyang's lips has not disappeared since she heard Ji Xingzhi's "fiancée" reply just now.

  "Yeah." Zhangyang nodded, then asked with a smile: "What's wrong?"

  Liu Yuan whispered in Zhangyang's ear: "No, it's a little surprising. It turns out that the team leader is already engaged."

  Zhangyang also turned away. She nodded. She was in a good mood now and was willing to joke with her colleagues around her. She smiled and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Well, after all, he is handsome, so it's better to strike first." After Zhang Yang finished speaking,

  I saw a look of complete shock on Liu Yuan's face. She almost laughed out loud, "Have you eaten? It's time to go back to work." Zhangyang said.

  It took Liu Yuan some time to realize that Zhangyang was most likely joking about what she just said, but she took it seriously.

  Liu Yuan: "..."

  There was still a lot of work in the newspaper office. After Zhang Yang said goodbye to Ji Xingzhi, she left the dumpling shop with Liu Yuan.

  After Zhangyang and the two left, there was a burst of booing in the dumpling shop.

  Everyone looked at Zhang Yang before, because they didn't know him, and Zhang Yang looked like that. Although her face was white, her aura was cold and cold, and she had an aura that was soft yet strong and not easy to mess with. Just now, no one dared to make a scene in front of Zhangyang.

  But things were different now. Although Ji Xingzhi was fierce during training, people who knew him well knew that he was easy to talk to. In the army, Ji Xingzhi's private life has always been a secret. Although he is good-looking, he is not like Zhao Jianmin, who always has different girls around him. He is good-looking, and even among the monks, there are girls who like him. But Ji Xingzhi had never accepted any girl's favor. Just when everyone thought he had made up his mind to live a life of sex, suddenly, Zhangyang appeared. Not only that, Ji Xingzhi, who had never been involved with any girl, actually introduced Zhang Yang as his fiancée in front of so many people.