Chapter 52 - Im here

In their eyes, when did the editor-in-chief, who was usually gentle and cold-spoken, look so embarrassed now? But the petite-looking figure in front of her is actually admirable.

There is always someone who has to stand up and take the lead in leading everyone who is in trouble.

And Zhangyang is this person. Even though her figure looks thin and small, such a thin body contains endless exciting energy.

Thinking of this, Ning Xiusi stood up, quickly picked up Zhangyang's words, looked at the group of people in front of them who had already raised their heads and said loudly -

"That's right! Do we have to wait for others to save us every time? Do we have to become a burden to others? If you can stand up and run, run! You have earned your own life. Do you have to wait for someone to save you? Charity?"

After he finished speaking, Xiaoyang and another photographer took the initiative to pick up the little baby closest to them who couldn't walk. "As long as we want to live, we can live! We can't always be at the critical moment of life and death." Lean on others."

Those present were all people who had just escaped from death in the town. Only those who have experienced near-death know how satisfying it is to be alive. No one wants to die at this juncture, and no one is really indifferent to what Zhang Yang and others just said.

Gradually, the people around who were sitting on the ground all stood up. Even if the legs are weak or injured, those who can walk will take along those who cannot walk, and if we work together, no one will be left behind.

Zhangyang looked at the scene in front of him with satisfaction, directed the direction, and everyone moved quickly to keep up.

At this time, by the river not far away, Ji Xingzhi felt the heat wave coming towards his face. He felt like he could smell the smell of his hair being burnt. The fire in front of me was very fierce, and with the help of the strong wind, it became more violent, as if it wanted to burn and destroy everything.

He had been fighting the fire for a day and a night, and when he saw that the situation was not good, he immediately shouted to Lao Hei beside him: "Go and move the people first, and let them run towards the north!" Ji Xingzhi almost shouted this By the way, all over the man's body now, probably only one of his teeth is white, and the rest of his body seems to have been smeared with coal.

At the same time, after Ji Xingzhi said this, he turned to the man next to him with the word "fire" on his armband and said, "When will the rescue team come?"

Now they are fighting alone and cannot control the line of fire. Seeing that the evil wind was about to blow the fire to the entire forest, Ji Xingzhi looked ugly.

Not long ago, when they realized that the wind direction was wrong, they had already contacted their superiors. Now it seems that it is probably because of the weather that it is difficult for the helicopter to fly over.

"It should be soon." The person who was asked by Ji Xingzhi said, "Keep on holding on."

In this situation, how could they possibly say that they would not persist?

Ji Xingzhi turned around and glanced at the crowd behind him, but he didn't expect that Lao Hei had returned.

"Deputy camp, everyone has been evacuated!" Lao Hei shouted loudly, "Someone organized and evacuated on their own initiative, so the people are not in danger for the time being!"

This is finally a slightly better news tonight, at least now they have nothing to worry about. We were really busy in town just now.

There was a strong wind in the middle of the night, and the fire, which was finally controlled in the afternoon, expanded a bit. Two fire lines that had been extinguished rekindled because of this strong wind, reconnecting the two mountain forests together, and the fire was fierce.