Extra 8 - Stand up

A tight black velvet short skirt, or in other words, it is just a tight skirt that is one centimeter longer than the top. The chest is tightly gathered, but the neckline is very low. There are only two thin straps on the shoulders, which barely cover the chest. the weight of.

Below are criss-crossing belts that tighten the waist very tightly, similar to the waistbands in the European court style of the last century.

Zhangyang looked at himself in the mirror and stretched out his hand to make gestures. At this moment, his waist was only as big as a palm, and it was extremely thin.

And the hem of the skirt is just a layer of black gauze, which can't cover anything.

Now Zhangyang had taken off her pullover. Although there was a heater at home so it wasn't too cold, she couldn't help but flinch when she was suddenly wearing such thin clothes, and goosebumps appeared on her thin arms.

At the same time, Zhangyang's hand holding Ji Xingzhi was also placed on his waist.

"Can't you open your eyes yet?" Ji Xingzhi asked. When he said this, his palms were hot and pressed tightly against the skin of Zhangyang's waist, as if they were about to be heated.

Zhangyang said "Yeah", "No."

As she spoke, she reached for the bedside lamp, and then plunged the entire bedroom into darkness.

Her whole body was pressed against the man in front of her.

The first thing Ji Xingzhi felt was an itching sensation. A circle of white fluff on the collar of Zhangyang's clothes rubbed against his chest. The soft rabbit fur brought a full itching sensation, which almost made Ji Xingzhi's whole body tense. .

He reached up unceremoniously, and then with the other hand, he directly lifted Zhangyang from the bed.

Zhangyang almost screamed subconsciously, but her mind was still clear. Knowing that she was at home now, she bit Ji Xingzhi's shoulder and swallowed the exclamation in her throat. Her heartbeat was fast. , this feeling is like doing bad things under the eyes of adults, and I feel extremely guilty.

"What are you doing?" Zhangyang asked in a low voice.

Ji Xingzhi chuckled, and it was easy to tell from his voice that he was in a good mood at the moment.

"Isn't this bed quite loud?" Ji Xingzhi explained.

They had already done an "experiment" last time. This old spring bed was very different from the solid wood bed in the courtyard. What's more, the bed in Zhangyang's room is only a single bed.

And every time Ji Xingzhi makes a big noise, it's not small.

"Or do you want everyone to hear Xia Xiarang?" Ji Xingzhi continued to whisper in Zhangyang's ear.

In fact, when Ji Xingzhi said a word, Zhangyang almost immediately thought of the commotion she had made at home last time she stayed overnight. What was even more embarrassing was that she slept until the afternoon the next day and didn't wake up until the afternoon. It was simply unbelievable. Know how to meet people. Now hearing Ji Xingzhi mention it again, Zhangyang's ears immediately turned red.

"You're so annoying!" She reached out to cover Ji Xingzhi's mouth. "You're not allowed to say anything!" she ordered fiercely.

Ji Xingzhi's mouth was covered at this time and he could only laugh muffledly.

He absolutely loved the way Zhangyang became a little angry because of her shyness. She was like a kitten with exploded hair, jumping up and trying to catch someone, but she didn't know that her appearance was in his eyes. , so cute, with such fierce breasts, it really kills him.