Chapter 47 - Get there first

This time, it was Zhangyang's turn to be surprised.

"Are you going to Peking University too?" She couldn't think of a reason for Ji Xingzhi to go to Peking University. "What are you going to do?"

Ji Xingzhi smiled and said, "Military training for the new students."

Zhangyang's eyes widened and he immediately thought of another thing in his mind, "Don't you think you'll be at home longer?"

Military training in school is not as good as being in the army, and you will have a lot more time.

Ji Xingzhi nodded, "It should be."

Zhangyang cheered. If it weren't for the fact that Ji Xingzhi was still standing next to the stove with a spatula, she might have rushed over, jumped up and hugged Ji Xingzhi.

Ji Xingzhi looked at Zhangyang's reaction with satisfaction, and then he asked slowly: "What about you?"

He still doesn't know what Zhangyang is doing at Peking University.

"The school has invited me to give a lecture and give a speech." Zhangyang said, "But I may receive invitations from several schools one after another, so my work should be easier next week."

In this case, the two of them will have a lot more time to see each other.

All in all, the two of them didn't seem to spend much time together since they got married.

This is the first time Zhang Yang has appeared in a lecture as a keynote speaker. Before that, she had been preparing in her study every night. She is a person who is extremely serious about her work, not to mention such a public speech, Zhang Yang is of course even more attentive.

Ji Xingzhi originally thought that the two of them would spend more time together, but soon he discovered that he might have to "stay alone in the boudoir" during this time.

When Zhangyang brings work home, he stays in the study until bedtime.

After going to bed at ten o'clock in the evening, Ji Xingzhi just wanted to do something and hug her when he heard the sound of even breathing coming from his ears.

Ji Xingzhi: "..."

He wanted to shake Zhangyang awake directly and get him up. But looking at the little face in his arms, he couldn't bear it.

On an early autumn night, Ji Xingzhi felt a wind blowing through his heart, and suddenly he felt a strange feeling of being left out.

Fortunately, he was still in his arms.

Ji Xingzhi could only comfort himself in this way.

At the weekend, Zhangyang spent another afternoon in the study. When she came out, she saw Ji Xingzhi squatting at the door, looking very dissatisfied.

Zhang Yang: "Huh? What are you doing here?"

Ji Xingzhi: "Waiting for you."

"Um?"

Ji Xingzhi sighed inwardly as he looked at her unaware look. He believed that what Zhang Yang said when he first married Zhang Yang was true, "It won't disturb his current life." But he couldn't help but want to disturb her.

"I'm afraid you'll forget me." Ji Xingzhi said honestly, "You've been in the study all week, and now on weekends, you're avoiding me."

Ji Xingzhi was quite convincing.

These words made Zhang Yang laugh out loud, "How could it be?" As she said this, she stood on tiptoes, leaned forward and kissed Ji Xingzhi's lips, as if she was using this action to show that she was not hiding. he.