Chapter 6 - Newspaper Office

Zhang Nian showed his face, and Lu Yingyuan waved to him.

  "The moon is pretty tonight, why don't you come down and take a look?" Lu Yingyuan said.

  When Zhang Nian heard this, he immediately looked at the people downstairs like they were idiots.

  Lu Yingyuan: "..."

  He is obviously the older one, and he relies on physical strength to get ahead in the army. For some reason, Zhang Nian's look makes him a little panicked.

  "A-Nian, is someone looking for you?" Zhang Nian opened the window just now, and Lu Yingyuan's voice came into the room without any hindrance, and was naturally heard by Zhang Yang.

  Zhangyang was about to stand up from her seat and walked to the window with Zhang Nian. Unexpectedly, Zhang Nian seemed to have thought of what she wanted to do first. Before she stood up, she had already turned her head and stood at arm's length. Distance, "No, just a few drunken lunatics."

  He did not deliberately conceal his voice when he said this, and the night wind also brought these words to the ears of several grown men downstairs.

  When Lu Yingyuan heard this, he said "Fuck". Ji Xingzhi remained expressionless and just glanced at his friend next to him. His eyes seemed to say, "Is this your purpose?" Rushing to scold you?

  Lu Yingyuan is at a loss for words.

  "Oh, then ignore them." Zhangyang said.

  There was a smile in Zhang Nian's eyes, he nodded and said yes, and then he closed the window without hesitation. As if he knew what the people below were thinking, he stood in front of the window, looked downstairs as a warning, and then moved quickly and swiftly. The curtains were closed.

  Several people standing below: "..."

  "Actually, I think I saw a figure from behind just now?" Lu Yingyuan looked at Ji Xingzhi's expression and asked tentatively.

  Yu Bojin also spoke this time, "I saw it too."

  What should I say? Zhang Nian really hid his sister so well that he almost didn't give them any chance to peep at her. Even if he saw it, his eyes were only on Zhang Nian reaching out to pull the curtains, revealing a little gap sideways, and the light tilted on Zhang Yang's back, just for a moment.

  But even for a moment, it is just a back view, which is impressive.

  ——The shoulders are so thin that they are hard to beat.

  The two of them looked at Ji Xingzhi, as if they wanted to hear what he had to say.

  Ji Xingzhi left the spot first, as if he was too lazy to answer the questions of those around him.

  "Hey, Brother Ji!"

  "What do you think? Talk!"

  Ji Xingzhi was impatient. He reached out and pinched his eyebrows, and said impatiently: "I didn't look."

  As he finished speaking, the night sky Two sighs floated out.

  "It's boring."

  Zhangyang didn't know what Ji Xingzhi said. After dinner, she started packing her luggage while Zhang Nian went to clean up the dishes.

  As soon as he opened the suitcase and looked at the olive green military jacket on top, Zhang Yang was stunned for a moment.

  She almost forgot.

  Zhangyang's feet hurt and she was too lazy to go downstairs, especially when Zhang Nian was almost obedient to her, she was not soft-spoken at all when she called her a cheap brother.

  When Zhang Yang handed the military uniform in his hand to Zhang Nian, who looked stunned at the moment, the latter's eyes were strangely complicated.

  "What's wrong?" Zhangyang asked.

  Zhang Nian moved his lips, but finally shook his head, "It's okay, but the Beijing Military Region is so big. If I hand it over, I might not be able to meet someone to take it away." Zhang Yang was a little sleepy, so she stretched out her hand to cover her mouth and gave a sweet smile. Yawning, her eyes were filled with a thin layer of mist, "It doesn't matter, we can just go back." 

She seemed to have thought of something funny, and raised the corners of her lips, "Anyway, that person said this was for Serving the people, you don't have to think about finding people."

  She wanted to repay her kindness, but the other party was quite unwilling to accept it. Zhang Yang didn't force others to do anything, so she gave Zhang Nian a few more words.

  When Zhang Yang got up the next day, it was already afternoon.

  When she went downstairs, she found that Zhang Nian had returned to the army, but on the mahogany table, there were two meat dishes and one vegetarian dish that had been prepared, covered with a white plastic meal cover, and there was also a note pressed on the table with an ashtray.

  "Go back to the army first, remember to eat."

  The handwriting didn't look much different from the handwriting on the letters she received while abroad. Zhang Yang put it away and smiled.

  Probably because she had exhausted her energy from running around in the past few days, Zhangyang didn't go out at all during this period. She just stayed at home and listened to the doctor's instructions to recuperate. The food at home is all available, and Zhang Nian had prepared it in advance before returning to the army.

  Zhangyang was living freely during this period, until one warm sunny afternoon, a call came into this two-story red brick building.

  Zhangyang picked up the phone and after hearing what the person on the other end of the phone said clearly, a look of confusion appeared on her face.

  "Is it just an interview?" Zhangyang asked.

  The person on the other end of the phone smiled and said: "Editor."