Chapter 50 - Throat is broken

Zhangyang successfully made the topic go astray and made Ji Xingzhi grit his teeth.

The two of them only discussed in a low voice that could be heard by each other. They didn't know how intimate their figures side by side looked to others.

Just after they left, the students who had not yet left the lecture hall looked at the backs of the two men in shock.

"What is going on? The person next to Teacher Zhang is the instructor invited by the school, right?"

"My goddess already has a wife? This is impossible! My dream hasn't even started yet, is it so broken? I don't believe it!"

"Wake up, classmate, if you looked at your goddess just now, and if you look more carefully, you can see the wedding ring on her ring finger. If you look more carefully at the hand of the instructor who left with her, You might find them both wearing the same style."

"Hiss, isn't it? My goddess not only has a partner, but is also married? I don't accept this result!"

"I want to say that the instructor just now seems to be the chief instructor of this freshmen's military training. He is very handsome and has a very good reputation among freshmen recently..."

But the students who are currently discussing with envy do not know that the person at the center of the topic they are talking about at this moment, one of them is only thinking about showing off to the other when he goes home.

Zhangyang guessed that she was right. In addition to Peking University inviting her to give lectures at the school, there were also many other universities in the capital. They got her contact information from different channels and sent her invitations one after another.

Fortunately, all the offices in the small building of the newspaper office are now in use. The number of people coming in and out of the newspaper office on weekdays has increased several times compared with before. The work in Zhangyang's hands will no longer pile up, and she still has some free time. Give lectures.

Of course, the most important thing for Zhangyang is that she sees the benefits of giving lectures.

Students in the school also want a platform to display their talents and realize their ambitions. When she gives speeches and gives lectures, she always unexpectedly wins the favor of many students. This kind of new blood in the future of journalism is very willing to take the initiative to join their newspapers.

After almost half a month of busy work, Zhangyang finally ended the cooperation with the university.

However, Zhangyang's voice broke due to such a concentrated speech for her.

It was a weekend morning in mid-September. Zhangyang had just gotten up and wanted to call Ji Xingzhi, but when he opened his mouth, he found that his voice was hoarse and he could hardly speak.

She didn't think there was any big problem, but she just overused her voice. Now her body was giving her a warning. As long as she rested for a few days, she should be fine.

But when Ji Xingzhi found out, he changed into a completely different person.

Zhangyang rarely saw Ji Xingzhi's sullen expression, even when she teased Ji Xingzhi with talk about young college students, the latter's face looked helpless at most. But like now, with a gloomy face, no one would take the initiative to get into trouble.

Ji Xingzhi boiled honeysuckle water for her, brought it to her bedside, and fed her the water with his own hands.

However, Zhangyang dislikes the smell of honeysuckle the most. In her words, when the flower is growing on the vine, it is quite fragrant, but for some reason, after it is dried, it smells strange. But now, Ji Xingzhi seemed to have seen through her little trick and gave her no chance to escape. He held a bowl in one hand and a ceramic spoon with a small pink flower in the middle, and fed it to her mouth.