Extra 13 - Raising baby

Zhangyang was very resistant at first. Every time she went into the bathroom with Ji Xingzhi, she never did anything serious. Especially the bathroom in the courtyard is a large separate house. The activity area inside is really huge. Every time Ji Xingzhi wants to do something, she can't resist at all. Especially when Zhangyang looked at the neat muscles on Ji Xingzhi's waist and abdomen, she still coveted Ji Xingzhi's body after being married for so long, and she didn't want to resist when she saw it. There was even one time when Zhangyang was doing that with Ji Xingzhi, Zhangyang made a request, asking Ji Xingzhi to promise that he would stay like this in the future and his figure would never be out of shape.

Ji Xingzhi, who was still working hard at first, was stunned for a moment when he heard Zhangyang's words. Then when I reacted, I couldn't even laugh or cry.

But Zhangyang had a serious look on his face, as if they would stop playing together if he didn't agree. Ji Xingzhi had no choice but to swear in her ears again and again, saying that he would continue to exercise throughout his life to ensure that her favorite abdominal muscles would not disappear. , let alone gain weight like most men when they reach middle age.

When Zhangyang heard this, he felt relieved and handed himself over to him again.

At this time, Zhangyang heard that Ji Xingzhi wanted to go in with her. Even though Ji Xingzhi was holding a stool in his hand, her mind was filled with the scenes of herself and Ji Xingzhi messing around in the bathroom in the past.

"Ji Xingzhi, you are a beast!" Zhangyang stared at the man behind him with a stern face, "I'm still pregnant."

Ji Xingzhi felt that even if he jumped into the Yellow River, he couldn't clean it up, so he simply reached out and grabbed Zhangyang's wrist and walked into the bathroom.

If it doesn't work, just use it.

Ji Xingzhi placed the stool under the water outlet, pressed Zhangyang's shoulder, and asked the latter to sit down. He put the various bottles and jars that Zhangyang used on weekdays at his feet, and pulled Zhangyang to sit down without taking off his clothes.

Zhangyang wanted to resist at first and was embarrassed, but she really felt tired today and didn't want to get up after sitting on the stool. What's more, bathtubs are not yet popular in China and are not sold, so it is impossible for her to take a bath herself. Now sitting on the stool, feeling Ji Xingzhi's fingers massaging his scalp, rubbing his hair and squeezing out a lot of bubbles, Zhangyang closed his eyes with some comfort.

It had been a long time since she felt the comfort of a hair shampoo and massage in a barber shop, and with Ji Xingzhi behind her, she didn't have to worry about falling asleep or accidentally falling. Before she fell, she believed that Ji Xingzhi was Xing Zhi will definitely help himself up first.

Zhang Yang really just closed his eyes and fell asleep.

When Ji Xingzhi was washing her hair, he realized that he didn't need to cover Zhangyang's eyes anymore to prevent the shampoo from flowing into her eyes. After all, Zhangyang had already closed his eyes obediently and was about to fall asleep.

Ji Xingzhi didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but he was thinking about whether he could buy a big bathtub tomorrow so that Zhangyang wouldn't be too cold while sitting in it and taking a bath.

In the past, when children like them were young, almost every household had a bathtub where children could sit and play in the water. If there was no larger wooden barrel, Ji Xingzhi thought about making one at home. After all, Zhangyang had been pregnant for several months and the weather was warm now, but when the weather cooled down, wouldn't it be a bit cold just sitting like this? ?