Chapter 3 - Military Uniform

After Ji Xingzhi said this, he also realized that his voice sounded like a silent command. He coughed, but could not find any words to explain it for the time being.

  The military camp is almost all a group of rough old men. Even the female military doctors in the health center rarely have young girls like Zhang Yang who look weak and need protection.

  Ji Xingzhi had never been in a relationship before, so he simply remained silent.

  Ji Xingzhi said nothing, but Zhangyang could not remain silent when facing her savior.

  Zhangyang secretly looked at Ji Xingzhi. The latter's aura was too strong. With a serious face, he looked cold and inviolable. The pair of thick sword-shaped eyebrows made the already deep eye sockets look more three-dimensional, making him look very difficult to mess with.

  Zhangyang thought that if it weren't for the military uniform he was wearing, she probably wouldn't have dared to ask Ji Xingzhi for help.

  Pursing her lips, Zhangyang tried to get rid of the discomfort she felt towards Ji Xingzhi and looked for a topic: "Are you from the Beijing Military Region?" 

Hearing this, Ji Xingzhi noticed that the girl in front of him looked at his armband. 

The latter's small face looked even smaller against the background of his large coat. Ji Xingzhi quickly looked away, nodded silently, kicked the lame man lying on the ground pretending to be dead, and collected the weapons he was carrying, "Stand up." He said solemnly.

  Zhangyang mustered up the courage to say thank you to Ji Xingzhi, but judging from the current situation, the young officer in front of him didn't seem to want to chat. She simply shut up. She was not a person who talked a lot.

  It didn't take long for the police to arrive.

  Recently, there has been a nationwide crackdown on human trafficking, especially in the Southwest and Guangdong and Guangxi regions, which has long attracted the attention of higher authorities. This time, the lame man accidentally bumped into Ji Xingzhi and was quickly arrested.

  After Ji Xingzhi received Zhangyang's request for help, he found the phone and called the police. At that time, the police also received the news from the train station. They divided their troops into two groups and rushed directly into Scarface's small hotel to control the criminal leader of human trafficking in Hunan and Hubei. They followed Ji Xingzhi all the way. Follow the clues and come to arrest the lame man.

  A large part of the police who met with Ji Xingzhi went to the destination that the lame man intended to reach.

  The follow-up will definitely involve a transaction chain hidden in the dark, which can be regarded as a major trafficking case. Before, there must have been many trafficked women and children in that village, and the local police were ready to catch them all.

  But for Zhangyang, these have little to do with her. What has a lot to do with her now is that she has to follow the police and Ji Xingzhi who came to the rescue out of the mountainous area.

  On the way back, there were only two policemen guarding the lame man, plus Ji Xingzhi and the victim Zhangyang.

  The roads in the mountains are all made by people, but this area is sparsely populated and the roads are not very obvious.

  Zhang Yang was originally wearing high heels, but the skin on her heels was already worn out. Every step she took was like stepping on the tip of a knife. The pain was so painful that her eyes filled with mist.

  She didn't want to trouble anyone, and she didn't want to show her squeamish side in front of others under such circumstances, so she just walked around with her head down and endured the pain.

  It's a pity that no matter how brave she is, she is still a delicate girl who is afraid of pain. As soon as she took a step, Zhang Yang didn't notice a stone under her feet that was half buried in the soil. When she stepped up, her ankle buckled and her heel was rubbed hard, her whole body swayed, and she fell down into the grass and trees on the side, she screamed in surprise.

  Although there are not cliffs on both sides of this path, it is by no means flat land. Seeing Zhang Yang about to roll down the slope, at the critical moment, Ji Xingzhi, who was walking in front of her, heard the movement and reacted very quickly. He took a big step over and reached out to grab Zhang Yang and pulled her into his arms. .

  His palm was very big, and when Ji Xingzhi put his arms around Zhangyang's slim waist in an urgent situation, he was slightly startled.