Level 4: Dinner Disaster

"Kaitlin! What on earth is wrong with you?" Mom rushed over to me and moved me away from the glass. 

I stood still staring at Leon, his stupid smirk never left his lips. Of course, he would have to be at my house! Where all my baby pictures are, where my annoying siblings could embarrass me!

Well, this dinner is going to be spectacular.

"Kaitlin instead of standing there how about you clean up the broken glass" Dawn snickered. "Or are you incapable of that too?"

"Or you could stop staring at Leon," Ky said.

"Shut up, both of you" I snapped. 

"Nice to see you, Kaitlin"

"I wish I could say the same Leon"

"Kaitlin stop being rude" Mom said. "Go sit down, I don't want you to step on any of the glass"

I nodded at her then rolled my eyes at Leon who kept staring. 

"Do you two know each other already?" Carren smiled amusingly. 

"You could say that" Leon winked then sat at the table. I rolled my eyes and tried to sit as far away from him until Alex pushed me off the chair and made me sit opposite Leon. I glared at him, in return he smiled sweetly.

Mom brought the rest of the food to the table after cleaning up the glass. "Okay. Dig in" she smiled. 

"Kaitlin, would you please pass the salt" Leon smirked.

"You have arms, don't you?" I furrowed while shoving food in my mouth. 

"Kaitlin" Mom glared. 

"Stop being rude, Kaitlin" Brook teased. 

"Shut up d-" Mom glared at me for the 50th time "Delightful brother. Please be quiet and eat your food"

"And choke" I muttered under my breath and sipped my drink. 

"Kaitlin" Dawn smiled. 

"What?" I furrowed at her. What is she up to? Why is she smiling at me, even speaking to me? We don't like each other. 

"Do you still love S-"

I froze at the mention of his name "Don't you dare"

She glanced at Mom who was too engrossed in her conversation with Carren. Of course. 

"Why? You know he-" I stood up to leap at her, but Ky pulled me back down before anyone could notice.

"Still crushing on Dylan or did he reject you again?" I smiled, she turned bright red and stayed silent.

That's what I thought.

"Girls stop provoking each other and just eat" Mom sighed. 

I rolled my eyes and glanced at Leon who was already staring at me with a weird expression. "What now?"

"Nothing" he shrugged with a slight smile and chewed on his food slowly. 

Jesus Christ. 

Carren looked at us and smiled. "So, how did you guys meet already?" 

"Yes Kaitlin, you never talked about Leon?" Alex mused. 

"That was the point" I muttered.

"Kaitlin was my tour guide"

"Do you guys hang out at school?" Mom said

"N-"

"Yes," he cut me off. "All the time"