Level 22: Camp Trip Part 1

"Hey, Carebear?" Charlie said.

"Mmmh" I hummed while flicking through Lucy's magazine.

We're currently on the plane waiting for it to depart. I never knew how hard it would be to get over 100 seniors just on a freaking plane. 

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You just did" I chuckled as I flicked onto the next page. There's a pair of boots which I knew Lucy wanted on sale. 

"Aren't these the boots that you wanted?" I turned around to show Lucy and Emily the magazine. 

"Oh, my gosh." Lucy gasped and clutched at the paper.

"Hey, be careful. I want to see and you're going to rip it" Emily groaned and glared at Lucy.

"Well, it's my magazine" Lucy snapped.

"It's shoe guys. Shoes." I rolled my eyes and looked at the opposite page. "Wait! Don't rip it there are food vouchers on the back"

"KAITLIN" Charlie yelled fiercely. Lucy and Emily let go of the magazine and looked at me awkwardly.

I sunk back into my seat and faced Charlie. "What's up, Charlie?" I smiled comfortingly. He held my hand and shuffled in his seat to face me.

"Can I ask you another question?" he rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Sure" I nodded.

"Do you promise to tell the truth, and do you promise that you will tell me, no matter what" he squeezed my hand. Why do I suddenly feel like I'm in court? What's wrong with him?

"Ur, what do you mean?" I furrowed.

"It's erm. It's about. Okay, it's about L- it's about-"

"Holy shit Charles just get your words out. It's about Leon" Lucy cut him off. I looked at the opposite side where he's sitting with the rest of the boys. As always, they were talking in hushed tones and his jaw always clenched. 

I seriously need to find out what they're hiding.

"He's pissed that you spend time a lot of time with Leon. However, 1. Emily and I really don't care and 2. We feel like you don't spend enough time with Leon. 3. He's your soulmate"

"Shut up Lucy" he hissed.

"Who pissed in your water?" Lucy sneered

"Woah woah woah woah woah. What's going on, I'm confused?" I furrowed for the 193728th time.

"Charlie boy here is jealous" Emily yawned

"Why would he be- "

"Hello, this is flight attendant Casey. The plane will be taking off in 5 minutes. Please return to your seats and put your seat belts on. The plane ride will be 5 hours. Enjoy your flight and enjoy your trip thank you"

"Charlie, I can't control how much I see Leon. We're" I paused. "Friends? Maybe. Well, I'm friends with the rest of the boys, and I live right next to Leon. I've also been living with him. So, I don't understand what's wrong?"

"I understand the situation" he grunted.

"Then what's wrong with you? You've been acting weird"

"Look nothing is wrong with me. It's just- Leon is-"

"Leon is what?" and there he stood. With his cocky bad boy smirk wearing a white Ralph Lauren tee that hung to his muscular body, grey sweatpants, and trainers. I looked into his beautiful green eyes that are always so hypnotising.