Level 44:The Return Of Seth

**DISCLAIMER** Get your tissues and screams ready **DISCLAIMER**

Level 44: The Return Of Seth

"Happy graduation little sis" Ky cheered while barging into my room.

"First of all, I'm your big sis, second of all, I'm getting ready and third of all, there is a little action where you curl your hand into a fist and bang it on my door. Which, you should try more often" I fake smiled and finished off straightening my hair.

"Mom said to hurry up before we're late." He jumped on my bed and laid down.

"Rushing me will only make me take longer" I sighed and applied mascara.

If this gets in my eye I swear to God.

"A blocked number just text you, see you at Graduation, kiss kiss" he said.

I immediately shot up out of my chair and snatched my phone out of his hand. "Don't read my messages Ky"

"Sorry" he shrugged.

"Hey, Ky! What's taking so long? We need to go, did Kaitlin fall asleep?" Alex hollered from downstairs.

"We're coming, give me a chance to finish off getting ready" I shouted back.

"Ky" Dawn asked while waking into my room. "Can I borrow your earphones?"

"No. When you borrow my stuff, I never get them back." Ky said.

"But you borrowed my best friend, and I never got her back" Dawn sneered.

"It's not borrowing if she didn't want to come back in the first place" He smirked.

"Unbelievable" she exclaimed. "I seriously wonder how I shared a womb with you for 9 months. I must have kicked you in the head a couple of times for you to have turned out like this."

"Well then thank you for the blows to my head dearest sister"

"Ky, stop being a dick and Dawn stop provoking him to be a dick." I rolled my eyes and put my heels on - which I'm being forced to wear against my own will.

"Trust me, the only thing that's going to provoke him now is that his earphones are in my hand" she waved them around. "Toodles" she grinned and walked out.

"Give them back!" Ky shouted and ran after her.

I rolled my eyes and looked at my reflection in my window. I wore a midi white dress with my blue gown over it and straightened my short hair.

I grabbed my phone and purse and turned around and walked out of my room and downstairs.

"Kaitlin, are you ready for your big day?" Mom grinned.

"Nope"

*****

"Omg. We're graduating" Lucy squealed and jumped on me. "Hello, earth to Kaitlin. What's so interesting about your phone?"

"Sorry" I mumbled and put it back in my purse. "Just nervous"

"Nervous about what?" Emily said.

"Um, my speech" I lied. My speech is far from my mind right now, the only thing that is consuming my thoughts is Seth.

"Hey, look it's the boys" Lucy said and pointed ahead. I went on my tiptoes to look for Leon but he wasn't with them.

"Where's Leon?" I furrowed.

"Happy graduation Peaches," Leon said from behind and swung me around. I squealed until he put me down.

"Happy graduation Leon" I grinned and kissed him.