Level 36: I'll Rip The Cheap Extensions Out Of Your Hair

"Ew! Alex, get away from me" I yelled at Alex as he chased me down the stairs and into the kitchen.  

"I just want a hug from my little sister" he pouted opening his arms out wide.

"You smell like shit. Go away" I sneered as he came closer. I stepped back and accidentally bumped into Dawn. 

"What are you doing?" Dawn scowled. I grabbed her and pushed her into Alex's open arms. "Eww! Why do you smell like that?!" she shouted.

"Sorry Dawn, don't hate me, more" I laughed.

"That's not possible" she glared at me and pushed Alex off which made him fall on the floor. "Don't mess with me big brother. I will end you."

"Since when did you get so strong" he groaned while rubbing his back.

She rolled her eyes and faced me. "I need to borrow your phone. Ky took mine and hid it and I seriously can't be bothered to find it"

I froze. 

"M-my phone. W-why do you want my phone?" I stuttered. I couldn't remember the last time I went on my phone. Ever since those messages from the devil reincarnated, aka Seth, I turned my phone off and barely go on it.

Which is a PAIN.

"Y-y-yes I want your phone" she mocked me and held her hand out.

"Well, you can't. Use Alex's or Moms or the house phone" I rambled.

"Kaitlin, just give me your phone. Stop being all crazy about it" She looked at me weirdly and waved her hand around.

I pushed her hand away and yelled, "You're not having it! It's my phone and I don't want you to have it" I shouted.

"Kait, are you okay?" Alex furrowed

"I have to go, erm. My rides outside" I quickly said before walking out the kitchen. "Bye Mom, I have to go" I yelled and quickly went outside before my Mom could protest. 

I released a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Maybe looking at my phone won't be too bad. Seth came back, why would he still need to threaten me. 

Because he's Seth...

I ignored my bitter conscience. What will the messages even say? Leon and I aren't even together anymore so, why would there even be messages?

"Only one way to find out" I sighed and reached into my backpack to dig out my phone. Once I got it, I sat down on my porch.

When it turned on, I furrowed as nothing happened. It's just the average normal notifications. "I guess I was freaking out about nothing" I smiled.

I was about to put my phone in my pocket but then the message tone pinged loads of times. I slowly took my phone back out and opened messages.

You stupid bitch

Stay away from him. OR ELSE!

You just can't keep your hands to yourself.

You make me sick.

When I finally get my hands on you, you're fucking dead

Karma is coming for you bitch.

STAY AWAY FROM LEON SLUT.

The messages kept on going on and on and on. Not wanting to read anymore, I locked my phone and shoved it in my pocket.