Chapter 34: Game Over

"Kaitlin wake up" someone shook me in my sleep.

"No" I grunted. "I don't even have to go to school. The lockdown vandalism remember?" I rolled around in my bed and turned around from the person, most likely Alex.

"Kaitlin it's me"

"Go away me" I yawned drifting back to sleep.

"Peaches" I snapped my eyes open and sat up.

"Leon!" I yelled and jumped on him. "Where the hell have you been?" he fell back on my bed when I hit him in the chest.

"It's been one day" he chuckled.

"Yeah, but you didn't answer your phone" I yelled again before my voice started to croak.

His small smile dropped as he lightly touched my throat "Your throat is pretty bad isn't it" he frowned.

"It's fine, it just gets croaky now and then." I shrugged. 

"I promised you that I'd never let him hurt again. It wasn't even a day Kaitlin" he said quietly. 

I pursed my lips and then put on my best smile despite the haunting memory of his hands on my body. "I'm fine. Okay? Fine. Can we just forget about it? I missed you" I furrowed  "How did you even get in my room?"

"You never lock your window." He smirked then crashed his lips to mine.

My eyes widened in surprise at first, it took me a few moments to stop being stupid, then actually kiss him back. The kiss isn't anything sweet, it's desperate, fiery, needy. The type of kiss that makes your insides burst with fireworks and millions of butterflies

He flipped me quickly underneath him, without breaking the kiss. His hand gently brushed my thigh then he jumped back as if I just shocked him with an electric bolt or bitch slapped him.

"What? What's wrong?" I panted. "Leon, you can't kiss me like that, then jump away as if I stabbed you"

"Y-yo you're not wearing any pants?" he panted also. I furrowed and stared down at my legs. I'm wearing an oversized shirt.

"So?" I looked back up and saw him blushing "Oh my god, are you blushing?" I grinned and walked over to him. How he got to the other side of my room so quick I don't know. 

"No" he put his head down which made his hair fall into his eyes.

"You've probably seen a million girls without pants before" I chuckled.

"It's not the same" he grunted.

"What, so you don't like me without pants?" I smirked.

"Yes, I do." He said quickly.

"What if I took the shirt off?" I grinned, lifting up my shirt a  little.

"No" he pulled the shirt down and blushed again.

"You are just so adorable." I squealed while pinching his cheek. I gave him a peck on the nose before going back into my bed.

"What are you doing?" he said.

"You woke me up at like 3 in the morning. I'm going back to sleep. You can join me if you want?" I purred. 

His eyes darkened and he quickly made a step towards me but he stopped. "I wanted to go to the tree, or under the bridge. So we can talk" he frowned.

"Why can't we talk here? In the comfort of my bed. Instead of grass or rocks" 

"I want to go out now"