Level 10: My Sweet Sweet Revenge

Level 10: My sweet sweet revenge

It's currently been 3 days ever since Leon pranked me and for those three days, It felt like I was Kevin McCallister from home alone, I know I'm not the only one who thought the actor was going to stay a child forever... 

Anyway, I've basically been planning my revenge to get him back so good.

I had to have about 3 cups of coffee just so I could stay up and get phase 1 done then set up phase 2.

Yes, there are phases, and yes I'm sacrificing my precious sleep for this jerk.

I got out of my bed and took my robe of which was hiding my spy outfit. Let me break it down, black leggings, black t-shirt, black backpack, black converse, black beanie, and two black stripes across my cheek. Yes, I'm going all out.

MY SWEET SWEET REVENGE!!!

I tiptoed to my window and prayed that he had his unlocked. I looked and saw that it's only open a little. Eh, good enough.

I climbed out of my window and stood on my ledge. I jumped the small gap and landed on his ledge. Then I pried his window open slightly just in case he wakes up from the cold breeze.

Me, obviously being Kaitlin didn't take my backpack off and it got stuck as I tried to get through the window.

"For God's sake" I muttered. I looked around and saw Leon fast asleep on his bed. Phew.

WHY WON'T THIS GODDAMN BAG BUDGE.

"Crap" I pushed myself a bit too forward and landed on his floor, face down. I held my breath as I heard him stir.

Smooth Kaitlin, real smooth...

I stood up and looked around for his backpack for school. I took my backpack off and started emptying the stuff inside.

You see, after dealing with Leon's crazy booty call, I realised that his greatest fear is periods and tampons.

So, I grabbed a bunch of my ones, put red dye all over them, and now, putting them in his bag, jean pockets, and the jacket he wears practically every day to school. 

I put a stink bomb under his bed and I got one of the cool ones that activate with a timer, thanks to Brook for being a weirdo and knowing where I could buy that, but anyway, that can be for when he comes back home.

I high fived myself and grinned as I took out the permanent black sharpie then walked slowly over to Leon.

A little drawing won't kill him, right?

I carefully climbed on his bed and lowered my hand. I drew 'I love Kaitlin' on his forehead and a penis coming down to his mouth. I held my laughter in as I got off his bed and look at my masterpiece. I giggled a little while I started to climb back into my room.

I looked at the time, its 5:30 am. Great, I'm supposed to get up in 30 minutes anyway, even though I never do, because I always wake up late.

I really need another coffee.

I changed my outfit, grabbed all my school stuff, and more prank resources I need and shoved them in my backpack while walking out of my room and down the stairs into the kitchen. I stopped my trail as I saw a familiar blond figure.

"Jesus Christ, Dawn you scared me!" I shouted. I picked up my stuff which I dropped and turned on the light. Its early October so the sun is nowhere near to be coming up right now.

"Why are you up so early?" she asked.

"Couldn't sleep" I shrugged. I put the coffee maker on and turned around to face her. "Go back to bed, I'm going to school early" I turned around and faced her. I matched her glare and crossed my arms.