Level 43: You Want To Marry Me Peaches? *smirk*

*Read authors note at end x*

Level 43: You Want To Marry Me Peaches? *smirk*  

"Kaitlin, you okay?" Charlie asked as he jogged up to me.

"I've had zero sleep, I'm on my 4th coffee, just had all of my exams and I'm in a lot of pain. So, I'm not okay" I said. 

"At least all the attention is on you, everyone knows what happened to you" He reasoned.

"How wonderful" I deadpanned and moved my hair out of my face.

"Your hair looks great, I love you" he grinned "Short hair suits you more" 

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" I furrowed.

"Kaitlin, I know lately I've been a pain in the ass and I'm sorry. I'm just trying to adjust to the changes" he said out of the blue.

"I understand" I smiled.

"I need you to understand that I've done some messed up things, and I want to tell you that I'm-"

"Your phones ringing" I said. He took out his phone and his eyes widened.

"I need to go" he quickly said then ran off.

I turned to his direction "Charlie!" I exclaimed and rolled my eyes. I turned back around and my eyes widened in fear.

It's Principal Devan, and he's coming this way! I slowly turned back around and tried to creep away.

"Miss Lynch"

"Dammit!" I whispered and turned around. "Hey! Principal Devan, you're looking great" I fake smiled.

"You're not in trouble"

"Oh, thank goodness." I sighed in relief. "What's up?"

"Miss Lynch, you've really inspired people"

"I have?" I furrowed.

"You've inspired people to push through no matter what the circumstance is. You have gone through a lot for a 17-year-old and you've managed to persevere with life. That, is the kind of attitude I want fellow students to learn"

"I don't understand where this is going, sir"

"I want you to do a speech at Graduation. Tell students about your story and what motivated you to keep on pushing and live"

I'm sorry what? He wants me to go in front of thousands of people who either hate me, pity me or dislike me to talk about motivation which I don't have.

"Thank you for the opportunity sir but, I don't want-"

"I wasn't asking Miss Lynch. Make a speech and make it good" he said before walking away.

"I haven't pushed through anything! Everything has gotten worse and now I have to make a speech on how perfectly well I am, and how motivated I am through life. On top of that, he might be at graduation and don't even ask me how that's possible because he is supposed to be dead!"

"Who's coming to graduation? And what's not possible?" Leon said which made me jump.

"Leon!" I gasp "Don't sneak up on me like that, and how did you hear what I was saying?"

"You were doing that thing again. When you speak your thoughts, pretty loud."

My heart stopped beating as I saw Seth walking down the corridor. What the hell! I screamed and clutched onto Leon with my life.

He staggered back. "Woah woah woah, what's wrong?" He asked concernedly.

I slowly looked up and furrowed. Nothings there. Everyone is just looking at me weirdly but there's no Seth. Jesus, I'm going crazy.