Level 50: Yes. I Killed Your Dad. (Bonus Chapter)

9 months later.

Everyone needs closure to be able to move on, last year I didn't get to do that. Even though I've been having the time of my life this year with Leon and my friends, I never shed a thought about him until now. All the unresolved questions flooded back to my mind as soon as I heard he was allowed visitors from Chelsea. Leon immediately said, that he didn't want me to go but he also knew that I was going to go anyway. Well, hopefully.

It's February 2018. I want to start the new year without negativity, that negativity being Seth, and yes. I'm starting now, January was just a trial.

"Miss... Hello, Miss?" The officer said.

I blinked out of my thoughts and shook my head. "I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"Step through the scanner please," he said.

I stepped through the scanner and it lit green. "This way," the officer said and led me through a corridor to the room.

"I will just be outside the door. If you want to leave, say so and I will immediately get you out. He is quite dangerous and does unexpected things"

"Trust me, I know" I let out a deep breath and swallowed down my ball of fear. Last time I saw him he shot Leon and for a few moments, the love of my life was ripped away from me, but luckily, he survived the bullet to his chest.

I slowly opened the door and stepped inside. He sat there, in his orange jumpsuit. His shaggy blond had hair grown out and he had stubble. He still looked attractive, which did annoy me since he's been in jail for 9 months. I wanted him to look terrible.

"Kaitlin Lynch" he smirked and tilted his head.

"Hello Seth," I said and sat down opposite him.

"You look well," he said.

"Thanks" This is weird. We're conversating, Me and Seth Taylors. He hasn't said anything to piss me off and want to shove a tide pod down his-

"Please tell me I killed Miller. It would give my greatest joy in this miserable place"

I spoke too soon. I breathed out my anger and remained calm. I came here for a reason, not to encourage him to be Satan's spawn.

"Leon is alive and well, and we are doing amazingly fine. We're looking for apartments for our move in together."

He rolled his eyes. "Why are you here Kaitlin? You're the last person that I expected to come and visit me"

"Well. When I heard you could finally have visitors and they transferred you to a different jail, I had a lot of questions which I needed to be answered, and since you have nothing better to do. I got in my car, drove to California and here I am"

Yes, I finally got my license back and I saved up enough money to get a cute little car, but according to Leon, I'm still a terrible driver.

"You have a car? I thought your license was suspended when you tried to kill me with your old one"

"But sadly, you're still alive. You should have faced the death penalty by how many people you killed."

"You can't get rid of Seth Taylors that easily." He paused. "Wait. Does Miller even know you're your here?"

"Does that concern you?" I asked.

Is this weird? Visiting your psychotic ex-boyfriend, who manipulated you, tried to traffic you, beat you up and put you in hospital, brainwashed your ex-best friend, basically killed your current boyfriend and brought his dead sister back to life who wasn't dead in the first place?