Level 11: My Middle Finger Salutes You...

Level 11: My Middle finger salutes You.

A/N *A TAT CRINGEY :)* 

"Kaitlin, come on you're going to be late!" Mom hollered for like the billionth time this morning.

"Alright, alright I'm coming" I rolled my eyes and ran down the stairs into the kitchen. Dawn's playing with her hair, Ky's doing some last-minute homework, Brooks finishing breakfast and Alex is sleeping on the table.

"Come on guys, in the car" Mom hurried while trying to slip on high heels.

We all grunted and proceeded to our Hyundai 7-seater car. Dawn went to the very back, Brook, Ky, and Alex in the middle and me in the front.

"WAIT, MY LUNCH!" I jumped out of the car and ran into the kitchen. I put all my favourite snacks in my backpack and ran back into the car.

"Okay, let's get this car on the road. Kaitlin, you're first" Mom started the engine up and backed out of the driveway. 

I finally woke up early enough for my Mom to drive me to school. After the weird memory with the rain, I didn't want to be running around and rushing to school. Plus, me waking up earlier makes it easier to avoid Leon after I spent hours apologising to him. My pride....is extremely bruised. 

Anyway, in a matter of seconds, Dawn and Ky started arguing again. 

Oh, how I love the twins very dearly.

SARCASM.

"Shut up, shut up shut up" I muttered repeatedly while banging my head on the dashboard.

Clearly, they couldn't hear me, and Mom is paying no interest because she put her earphones in. Dammit, why didn't I think of that?

"I swear if you guys don't shut the hell up. I won't think twice about pushing you out of this car. Mom couldn't you have stopped at Kaitlin- she's already enough!" Alex yelled.

"Hey!" Brook and I shouted at him. The world would be dull without me.

"Should have just stopped at one" he muttered and rolled his eyes.

"Kaitlin, did you know Dylan kissed Dawn's smoking hot best friend right in front of her then Dylan laughed in her face," Ky said. I turned around to see and she frowned while ducking down so nobody could see her, and that's what broke my heart.

I may despise Dawn, but we did use to be close before Dad died, she always used to talk about Dylan, she was practically in love with him. Hearing that he kissed her best friend in front of her, made me angry. 

"What did you do?" I turned around to face him. 

"Gave him a black eye of course" he grinned. This is why I love my family. Well, sometimes. I grinned back and looked at Dawn.

"I'm coming to your school tomorrow, teach this Dylan another lesson" I reassured. She smiled for a short second but then her scowl came back almost immediately.

"I don't care about Dylan, get out the car and go and chase down Leon" she spat.

The one time I was going to do something nice to Dawn to rekindle our relationship then she turns into a heartless bitch.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to see we were actually at my school. Mom was already staring at me to go so I kissed her cheek and waved at the others. I got out of the car and saw Cameron with Mason leaning against their car. They spotted me and waved me over.

"Katyboo!" Cameron shouted while tackling me into a bear hug. He loves hugs. I laughed and hugged him back then turned to Mason to hug him too.

"So how can I help you?" I asked.