Level 6: Stupid 8 Pack And Its Magical Powers!

Level 6: Stupid 8 Pack and its Magical Powers!

I woke up not by my alarm or by my annoying siblings, but by someone breathing on my neck. My first instinct was to scream because pillows cannot breathe, trust me, I've tried to cuddle them and pretend it's my celebrity crush. Thank you, Theo James. Until I realised that I wasn't even in my room.

Okay Kaitlin, in and out, in and out. I smelt whiffs of a sweet familiar smell then  tensed as I realised who it was. 

Mr. Leon Asshole Miller.

I turned my head around to see Leon sleeping. Aww, he looks so peaceful when he's asleep. I almost didn't want to disturb him.

Almost.

"Wake up asshole" I yelled. I tried to get out of bed, but his arm was secured around my waist. I struggled to get out of his grasp for a few minutes and obviously failed. I tilted my head up which was a bad idea because now my head is pounding with pain.

What the hell happened to me?

"Leon wake up!" I groaned. I heard mumbling and whispering outside the door, gradually getting louder. I'm not ready to die, especially not with him.

I closed my eyes and the door swung open. I heard shuffling and laughs, my eyes immediately flew open to see the boys- Cameron, Mason, and Jake grinning with their phones out.

How many times are they going to video or take pictures of me? I should sue them...

 I crooked my neck at Leon and his eyes fluttered open. He had that whole tired look face and his hair was all messy. My heart leaped in my chest so I hid underneath the bed cover to cover my blushed cheeks. 

I don't like Miller, but it doesn't help him being so damn attractive. I was about to slap myself until I realised I had no pants on. Let me just say...

Tarzan would feel embarrassed for the scream I just let out. I turned to face Leon and death glared him.

"Miller, you're going tell me why my head feels like it's about to explode, what happened yesterday and where the hell my clothes are!?"

"Don't worry Kaitlin" he smirked suddenly wide awake.

"Wait...Who undressed me?" Leon jumped out of the bed and stood with the boys. All of them smirking...

I stood up to face them. All of them looked down to my bare legs and grinned, I rolled my eyes. What the hell? I don't even know where I am. Crap what day is it? Does my Mom even know where I am? I guess it's another day of skipping school. I swear I'm going to kill these boys.

"Quick question, where am I?"

"You Kaitlin, are in the Sexy Gods Mansion" Mason grinned.

"Wha-" Before I could finish my sentence they were all walking out the door.

"By the way, we're all hungry so start breakfast," Jake said then closed the door shut.

Why am I the one who's making breakfast in the 'sexy god's mansion' and why on earth do they have a freaking house if they live with their parents...

I searched the room for any signs of my clothes and I couldn't even find a sock.

"That's it I give up!" I ran a hand through my tangled knots, probably from the result of my tattered braids. Sighing, I looked at my wrist to find my hair tie, but it wasn't there.

"Really" I sighed. I gave my last hair tie to Emily.

"Kaitlin, hurry up you're taking forever" Jake hollered.