Level 47: You're The One That Has Been Threatening Me!

Level 47: You're The One That Has Been Threatening Me!? 

"Kaitlin! Come here please" Mom called from the kitchen. I ran down the stairs and quickly put my shoes on.

"Sorry, no time Mom." I panted.

"Where are you going?" she furrowed as she walked out of the kitchen towards me.

"To the hospital, Leon is being discharged today and-"

"Kaitlin, you have been at the hospital with Leon all day for the past 4 days."

"Okay?" I furrowed. "Is that a problem?"

"I am starting to think that you to need some time apart" she said quietly.

I smiled and let my mind drift off into the 4 days of basically being a babysitter to an 18-year-old

~~~~~
1 day ago

"Leon, you have to eat if you want to get better. Do you want to starve?"

"I'd rather starve than eat hospital food" Leon scolded.

"Leon, it's noodle soup. It looks perfectly fine" I sighed.

"Peaches, it looked like diluted piss" he exclaimed

I tried not to laugh, because it actually looks terrible, but I will force it down his throat if I have to "Looks can be deceiving. It will taste nice"

"You try it then" Leon smirked, knowing damn well that I wasn't going to try it.

"I'm not hungry" I smiled sarcastically and got out my phone.

"Liar, you're always hungry" Leon grumbled.

I called Mason. "Mason?" I said and put him on speaker.

"Yeah?" He said faintly.

"Where are you?" I asked. Why can't I hear him properly?

"I'm with a friend" he panted.

"Why are you panting?" I furrowed.

"Um" he chuckled nervously.

Leon burst out in laughter. Literally, started to cackle. I furrowed at him until I realised what Mason was doing.

"Ew, Mason" I crinkled my nose in disgust.

How can he hook up with a girl, in a hospital...

"Bro, I got shot in the chest and you're so bored you had to hook up with a girl?" Leon laughed hysterically.

"It's not my turn to babysit" Mason chuckled then opened a door. "What's wrong Kaitlin?"

"Just come to Leon's room quickly, but knock before you come in"

"Why? What are you two doing?" Mason teased.

I rolled my eyes "Just knock" I ended the call and looked at Leon, who finally stopped laughing.

He smirked with his eyebrows raised. "I'm not even going to kiss you unless you eat the food" I scoffed.

"Peaches! It's not edible" Leon groaned.

Mason finally knocked on the door. "Wait," I said to Leon. I walked to the door and opened it.

Mason furrowed "You two didn't do anything?"

I slapped his arm "Close your eyes"

"Again? I already had my eyes close-"

"Mason close your eyes!" I exclaimed. "Stop being a pervert"