Level 41: I Think I'm Going Insane

"Kaitlin, I seriously don't think you should do this" Emily frowned. 

"I just want to go home. I don't want to be here anymore." I said.

"You've only been here for 4 days. You still haven't fully healed, discharging yourself will only make it worse." Lucy said.

"I need to go home and revise for finals so I can pass my exams for Christ sake. Graduation is in a couple of weeks" I exclaimed.

"You don't need to worry about finals right now. You need to rest." Emily said.

"Does Leon know about this? I'm sure he would-"

"Leon doesn't care" I frowned and cut Emily off. 4 days later and he still hasn't spoken to me. To be honest, if I was in his shoes. I would never speak to me again.

"What do you mean he wouldn't care?"

"Can you help me get out of bed, please?" I snapped. They both rolled their eyes and gently picked me up.

"Are you in pain anywhere?" Emily furrowed.

"A little but it doesn't matter. I just want to go home. The doctors said ribs heal naturally, so I can still get better at home"

"Kaitlin, I seriously think you should be doing this" Lucy frowned as we started to walk down the ward.

"I've already signed the papers and we've left my room now." I shrugged. We walked out of the hospital and into Lucy's car.

"Why aren't you guys in school?" I furrowed as Lucy started the engine.

"I had a free period, so I was going to see you and Lucy wanted to come so she just walked out" Emily chuckled.

"What? My best friend nearly died. I need to give her daily check-ups." Lucy grinned.

"Guys do you know where my phone is?" I furrowed.

"It's probably in your box in the trunk. Is anybody home?" Emily asked.

"It's a school day so the twins and Brook are at school, Alex is probably doing whatever Alex does and Moms at work. So, I'm sky free"

"Great, so we can come in and have a girlie catch up." Emily grinned.

"Em, you're cockblocking Leon. Kaitlin wants to invite Leon, so they can catch up" Lucy laughed.

"No, Leon is at school so he wouldn't come" I frowned.

"Leon hasn't been at school since you were admitted, he's been at the hosp-"

"Emily!" Lucy hissed and hit her. Emily's eyes widened and she bit her lip.

"The boys rarely come to lessons and even Charlie didn't show up today" Emily finished.

"Why not?" I furrowed.

"Who knows. So can we come in?" Lucy asked as she pulled up in my driveway.

"As fun as some girl time is, I've been in a hospital for over 4 days and the bed is not comfortable. I need some sleep time." I smiled. "But if you can come back after school, and get me a McDonalds, I will be forever grateful"

"Okay" Lucy chuckled "I'll run and put your box of stuff inside for you" Lucy said and got out of the car. 

"Kaitlin, are the boys okay? It's just that, ever since they found you. They've just been off" Emily furrowed.

"I don't know Emily" I lied. "They're boys. They can be confusing at times but you have to deal with it"

"Are you and Leon okay?" she asked.