Level 46: You Can't Get Rid Of Me That Easily

"Leon" I blinked.

"I'll give you two some privacy" Cameron smiled and scurried out.

Silence filled the air. I don't understand why I'm acting all awkward and shy. Leon is alive Kaitlin! He's okay! Why are you just standing there?

"Are you just going to stand there?" Leon said as if he read my mind.

Holy cow. It feels like it's been way too long since I've heard him speak.

"Come here peaches"

"I don't want to hurt you" I sniffed, feeling the tears build up. I feel like all I do is cry now. It's highly annoying...

"Who cares?" he grinned.

My lips trembled, and I ran to his bed and threw my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around mine and I cried on him.

"Hey, don't cry Kaitlin. I'm fine now." He said quietly and rubbed my back.

"L-Le-Leon. I thought I lost you forever." I sobbed.

He pulled back, grabbed my face and wiped my tears with his thumbs. "You can't get rid of me that easily Kaitlin. I'm Leon Miller"

I laughed and crashed my lips to his. Do you ever get that feeling when you're on a very high roller-coaster, then as your riding down the biggest drop ever and you get that feeling in your stomach? That, is exactly how I feel when I kiss Leon Miller. It's freaking amazing.

He broke the kiss. "Is that my hoodie?" he furrowed.

Dammit! He caught me out. "This is mine. What are you talking about?" I gently pushed him down on his bed and laid beside him.

"You saved my life"

"You saved mine first" I replied "Leon"

"Yes"

"I almost lost you, and the pain that I felt. It was indescribable. Like, my whole body felt-"I shook my head as the tears came back.

"I'm okay now Peaches. Don't worry. I'm not going to leave you again."

"Leon, I walked in on you dead. Imagine if you barged into my hospital room and saw me flatlining and the doctors using a defibrillator on me."

A few seconds went by "I don't know what I would do"

"I remembered all of the times I had with you. All the memories. Like, when we first met, and we hated each other. When you made me drop my delicious ice cream on the sand, then you threw me in the sea. Our prank wars, the first time I took you to my tree, the camping trip, All of it. I remembered everything and that's what hurt the most because it didn't feel like enough."

"Kaitlin-"

"I thought I'd never see your stupid smirk, or your cute dimple, or your green eyes that I love so damn much. I didn't realise how much I loved you until then"

"I'm sorry I put you through that"

"It doesn't matter now. You're with me. That's all that matters" I smiled. "I'm the luckiest girl alive"

"Of course you are. Have you seen me?" he smirked.

"Don't let me regret giving you my blood." I laughed and kissed him again

"Hey, I know how I said I'd give you two privacy but- Oh for fuck's sake. Again!" Cameron said while barging in.

"That's why knocking was invented" I sighed.