Level 21: Are You Seriously Threatening me?

Level 20: Are You Seriously Threatening Me?

"Please Kaitlin, I beg of you!" Lucy pleaded for the 492674th time this morning. 

"No, stop asking." I snapped. I opened my locker and put my textbooks inside.

"Why? Why won't you do this for your best friend?" She whined.

It's too early for this... 

"You want a boyfriend? Fine. I'll find you a boyfriend. Just not them." I pointed my finger at the across the hall. Leon and Cameron are play fighting while Mason and Jake are deep in conversation.

"Not just any boyfriend though. I want a bite of Mr. Cameron Williams" she grinned. I rolled my eyes and looked around my locker for a crumb of food. 

It's only been 1 lesson and I'm already hungry...

"You don't even know him," I said, my voice echoing through the locker.

"I know him more than you do" she scoffed.

"Stalking his Instagram and staring at him in the corridor doesn't make you know him, Lucy"

"I beg to differ" she wiggled her eyebrows. "Come on Kaitlin, please!"

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't know his social security number. 

"Omg" after having no luck with food I slammed my locker shut and glared at Lucy. "Have you ever seen any one of them with a girlfriend longer than a week?"

"Well, not exactly but- " she said sheepishly

"No. Therefore, I will not tell Cameron to ask you out."

"Sounds like you're jealous" she narrowed her eyes at me.

Lucy is my best friend, but they're multiple occasions where I want to kill her so much then throw her body in a ditch. How loving.

"Your sarcasm is too early for the morning. You know what. Do whatever you like, Cameron is a good guy, but he will break your heart. I don't want you to get hurt Luce, you don't deserve that"

"What about Leon?" She went on her tiptoes to look at the boys. "I liked Leon when he was here during Sophomore year. Well, anyone with a brain would have been attracted to Leon, male or female"

"Do whatever you please Lucy. Just don't get me involved" I sighed and unlocked my phone.

"Oh wait, not Leon. You're dating him. Sorry" she grinned. 

"Whatever Lucy," I said while scrolling down my Twitter feed.

"Just ask him if he likes me" she nudged me and locked my phone. 

"He'd be stupid not to, but I promise you Lucy their intentions are not committed. I'm not going to help you get your hopes up then broken"

Lucy groaned frustratingly "Come on Kaitlin, you know I remember giving you advice for your so-called relationship last year"

I froze and looked up slowly. "We weren't dating" I lied.

"Fine" she huffed until her eyes widened. "Omg, he's coming. They're coming, say I went, toilet or something" she rambled before hiding behind the trashcan. "And please just ask if he likes me. Please, Kaitlin. Please" she begged. "If you hear a knock then don't say anything. Seriously. Shut the hell up and leave" she whispered.

I sighed deeply at her while she hid more. I don't know how many times I need to watch girls pine over boys then get their heartbroken, post depressing music and quotes and cry about a boy who they weren't in a relationship with.