Level 45: "Hey Peaches"

"Kaitlin, Kaitlin..." someone repeated my name. "Come on Kaitlin, let's get you home." The person grabbed my arm and tried to haul me up.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled and jerked away.

Everything felt numb in my body. Leon is dead. It can't be true.

"I didn't have enough time, it went too quick because of Seth. What am I supposed to do now?" I cried.

I started to sob on the floor. I felt everyone's eyes on me. It was only 10 months ago when I actually met Leon. When I was adamant that I would hate him forever. Now, I love him. So much, and his been ripped away from me.

"It's not fair. My life never stays good. IT'S NOT FAIR" I screamed.

"Kaitlin, come on. Get off the floor" Somebody said which made me cry harder. I don't want to go. I don't want to come off the floor.

He's gone.

And the agony I feel... I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

"Is he okay?"

My head snapped up at the voice. Chelsea stood at the bottom of the corridor. My blood boiled in my skin and I charged at her.

"I am going to rip you into pieces!" I screamed. Jake and Mason both held me back.

"I just want to see if he's okay" She exclaimed.

I slapped her on the cheek hard. "Was okay. You killed your own brother" I spat.

"Leons dead?" she gasps and her eyes teared up. Emily stood in front of Chelsea with her arms stretched out to stop me from possibly killing her.

"I hope you're happy, you finally achieved Seth's wish. He was planning to kill Leon for so long, you just made it easier for him." I whimpered.

"I didn't mean for this to happen. He's my brother! I love him, everything I did was to protect him"

"Do not lie to my face! Because it's only going to make me want to hurt you more. Just as much as what I'm feeling right now." I sneered at her and sat back down on the floor. Emily wrapped her arms around me. I put my head on her shoulder and cried.

"It's going to be okay Kaitlin. We will be with you the entire way" Emily sniffed.

"It's not going to be okay. This is hurting me too much. I'm never going to see him again." I sobbed.

"Ms. Miller" the Doctor said.

"Yes?" she cried.

"We managed to bring your son back, now we just wait for him to wake up but-"

I sighed in relief. He's not dead. He hasn't left any of us yet. The little ball of pain subsided a little and I stood up and ran over to Carren.

"Oh, my goodness. This is great news!" Carren grinned and hugged me.

"But what-" I croaked.

"Due to his blood loss, it might take a while for him to come around. A blood transfusion might be necessary."

"How long will it take for him to wake up" I asked.

"We can't determine at this stage." The doctor frowned. "Your son has a very rare blood type, it will take a while for us to receive samples. Without the blood, there is a chance that he won't pull through "

"When will a blood sample be available?" Carren frowned.

"Is his father around?" the doctor asked.