THANK YOU

THE ENDDDD

I want to say a massive thank you to everyone of my Cloud Starries that has been on this roller coaster journey.

I started Only fools fall in love on the 27th April 2015. So yeah, it's been a very long journey. We started on Only fools fall in love, Then Mr Player and I, Then back to Only fools fall in Love, Then Game on Mr Badboy then finally back to Only fools fall in love.

Along the years, i struggled with finding the outcome of my story and I thought, it would never have been this successful, but here we are.

AT 5K.

I really hope that you all loved Kaitlin and Leon journey through the book and the adaption of Seth. Kaitlin, Leon, Cameron, Emily, Lucy, Mason, Jake, Alex, Dawn, Ky, Brook, Charlie, Chelsea, Mr Johnson, Lexi and Seth will all miss you guys as well as me.

I want to thank everyone for pushing me to update and not letting me give up when i had writers block (especially my best friend Lauren)

But most of all,

I WANT TO THANK MY CLOUD STARRIES.

Thank you guys so so much, you guys have been reading since Level 1: The New Hottie Turned Out To Be An Asshole all the way to the Epilogue, also, thank you for keeping up with my crazy update schedule.

It took me so long to update because I really don't want to say goodbye to Only fools fall in love, or my characters.

I have attachment issues with my own fictional characters. Weird right?

It's crazy to think that Only fools fall in love only just started out as an idea I had on the way to the shop and now, it's a 5K book on Wattpad.

5K READS, 340 VOTES AND 256 COMMENTS.

Honestly, I didn't think my book would get this far. I remember the day I got excited about 100 reads and now look at us.

THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOUUU

I haven't did this in a while soooo. DeDiCaTiONS!

bibiboo25

user76750360

menz

_naughty_yet_sweet_

@lifewithisobella

maguguana

jahviacrooks

sagedoesntcare

@OneiliaClarke

^^^ THANK YOU GUYS FOR SHOWING OFFIL LOVE FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS

I have been thinking of writing a prologue to O.F.F.I.L, so, everything that happened before Kaitlin moved back to San Fransisco

So the book would solely be based Seth and her in California and Leon in the gang also, so maybe a switch of P.O.V

but i don't know. Message me and tell me what you think!

again, thank you for being apart of this journey Cloud starries. From beginning to end.

I hope you enjoyed Only fools fall in love.

^^ if you remember this cover, than you've been here from 2015😭 so I'll apologise because back then, my book was shambles

Also, I'll be going back to give Offil one big edit to finish it off, so if you do reread  and somethings have changed or somethings have been added in, then it's just me editing :)

I LOVE Y'ALLLLLLLL

so for the last time...

May the ODDS be ever in your FAVOUR GOODBYEEEEE

- Cloud Stars